Reviews for Dearest Jill
amicaricia10 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
hchxcjhaxcjJCac HOOOOW CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Make more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee 3
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Good story. I like your picture, it is so cute.
Pillow-Niddo chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Like it! It's a very good story with a nice plot ground (I honestly don't know what it's called. Plot ground? Plot base? Or plain Plot?). Its great.
Jillian Aerist chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Very nice work here.

I like how both Jill and Eustace are in character.

Your writing is pretty good, too. Not all left in sentences, nor with numerous spelling or grammar errors either. The flow in the writing succeeds as well.

Thank you for writing this. It's hard to find any good Jill/Eustace. :)

-Jill J.
reneerose chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I liked this story. I think you have exactly the right tone without making it too sappy and that they sort of acknowledge they like each other in a sort of shy way. I hope they make Silver Chair.
Pendragon2601 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
aw! this fic is so sweet!
PaintingPaperTowns chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This was a really nice, enjoyable one shot.

It’s so common for stories to have a girl gracefully shedding glass-like tears as she waits for the perfect boy to come and comfort her, but this was so much more believable. I liked how Jill’s crying was unattractive and bothersome and how she was slightly annoyed when Eustace came. He was wonderful too, being a bit insensitive at first and then embarrassed at saying something sentimental. Typical boy. ;-)

The ending was also very sweet. One tiny nitpick would be that you used the word ‘pants’ when the British word is ‘trousers’, but other than that it was very nicely written. Great job!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Eeheehee...cute!

Thanks!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I think this was really cute and a very good story. You did a great job! Keep up the good work!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Very nice. The interaction between Jill and Eustace was very believable. Poor Jill, not thinking she's loved. Hooray for Eustace cheering her up. You had them both completely in character.

Job well done.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw! How sweet!

This is so awesome! Poor Jill; her parents and sister are so mean! Gosh! XC

Aw! Go, Eustace, staying with her when she was crying and hurting! U His encouragement and confession were AWESOME! *U*

Rock on! Man, the way he's changed since Narnia... *shakes head and smiles in glad wonder* U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
the shadow proves the sunshine chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aww, this was sweet. Jill does seem to be the type to struggle with self-worth, doesn't she? But I love the Eustace/Jill moments. That's my favorite thing about Eustace and Jill fics- I definetly believe there's something there, but it's a subtle something, something that barely, rarely needs to be mentioned, so when an author is able to capture that subtlety no matter what else is in the story, its the classic fic I look forward to. Good job.

God bless,

the shadow proves the sunshine
xoxoS.A.M chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
cute little story. i really like it. Scrubb is cool.
Queen Su chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is pretty good! :) I like the conversation between the two. I thought Jill was a tad out of character because I've always thought she likes to read and doesn't mind wearing dresses that much. You got the crying down well and the dialogue was great! :) Wonderful story!

All for Aslan's glory,