Reviews for We all have to grow up
WinterSnowflakeShaylena14 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
how old is Melody?
wolfgurl211 chapter 44 . 5/2/2011
hey can you please update i want to know what happens next and I Love this story!
Jenelle14 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Don't write your stories in bold. It's hard for some readers to read. You did a good job setting the scene, thought I suggest you tell us about Princess Leah and what she looks like.
xJadeRainx chapter 44 . 1/7/2010
Oh my goodness... So romantic! If James feels so strongly about Melody, then why would he do something like this? Stupid Morgana! Gah! I want to hate James, but for some reason, I just can't! I do hope he redeems himself...

Seems like the royals really have their work cut out for them, huh?

xJadeRainx chapter 43 . 12/30/2009
OMG, it seems at times that James is so sweet, like a boyfriend should be, for instance, but yet, I know he is playing Melody for a fool. Maybe it's time that somebody betray Morgana for a change.

Poor Ariel, I wouldn't be sleep either, if I were in her shoes. It seems that Ariel has gotten into Melody's heat, too! What are mothers' for?

xJadeRainx chapter 42 . 12/20/2009
Yes, update! (I'm one to talk, huh?)

A lot went on in this chapter, didn't it.

I'm So glad that King Triton woke up.

And poor Ariel, to be left out of the loop for so long...

And Eric! Imagine how he must have felt when he realized that Melody wasn't with her cousins.

And the evil Morgana is still plotting...

Oh, boy. I smell trouble.

xJadeRainx chapter 41 . 12/7/2009
Why are men so clueless? James was honestly confused as to why Melody was so upset, and stormed off! Duh. And then there's the matter of trusting a witch. Never trust a witch any more than you should trust a vampire. Right, Cricket?

I wonder if when all of Melody's cousins get their fins back, if they will feel weird about it. Wouldn't it be funny if they were all suddenly like, 'I miss my legs.' Justin will miss his legs, because then he won't be able to see Rowan anymore.

Well, it looks like Eric is going to be okay. I'm glad about that. I hope he remembers whatever he had to remember soon.

Yea! King Triton is awake! I was getting worried about that.

Keep me posted,

xJadeRainx chapter 40 . 11/29/2009
Oh boy, oh, boy, oh boy! I'm so excited!

Leah, just tell Terence that you like him already! Believe me, he fells the same about you...

Eric! What happened to Eric? I remember the run in with James and the Kraken, but what happened to Eric? Maybe I'd should go back and reread that chapter. I think I'll do that.

Ah, Justine, you and the others have a lot of work cut out for you.

Melody, James doesn't really deserve your trust. He betrayed you for a wish. What does he want? Riches? Oh, it hurts my little heart so!

Attina, keep watch over your father. I hope he gets well soon.

Ariel, be strong. Everything will work out fine in the end. I just know it!

xJadeRainx chapter 39 . 11/11/2009
Oh, no! I do hope King Triton will be okay?

Melody is rocking that new look! I can just see James' face now. Ha! Still, I'm upset with him. How could he have made that deal with the evil Morgana? I'm inclined to hate him, but I just can't. Not quite, anyway. Maybe Melody can bring him back over to the good guy's side...

xJadeRainx

I wonder how Justin and the others are doing? Oh, and Leah and Terence! Can't forget about them.

Great updat4e, as usual.
SennaFan4ever chapter 39 . 11/11/2009
Hi! This story is really good! The only thing is, Aquata is the eldest, not Attina. The prequel has it wrong. But other than that, the story is awesome! I love how you're writing Ariel!
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ok, the idea isn't half bad. Bringing back to attention the rest of the family back in Atlantica.

My only problem, is your actual writing. Solid bold faced paragraphs, all in bold. The speaking bits are all crammed together which can make it difficult for some people to really read and understand whose saying what. And then there is your punctuation. Such as not including quotation marks to show when someone is speaking, spacing it properly.

Its honestly an interesting idea. My suggestion, is to get a beta to really check it over before you post it. With the correct amount of spacing and proper placement of punctuation's, it could be even better.
xJadeRainx chapter 38 . 11/3/2009
Oh, wow, a lot certainly went on during this chapter! Ariel thinks that Leah has been kidnapped by pirates. Alana is bound to panic. Justin and Lilly were panicking about the stare of their grandfather, and still have to worry about Melody. Melody probably looks like an honorary pirate right about now. And to think that she secretly hopes it will impress James. I don't like James. He's selfish. I don't want to see them together. Yet, I fear that they will. Sure, people can change. Gah! Then, there's all Ariel's sisters in Atlantica. King Triton is sick. Everyone in your story has a full plate! Whew!

xJadeRainx chapter 37 . 10/30/2009
I'm glad to see that other's have taken to revieing this great story, although sometomes it makes me jealous. :( Just kidding, Go Cricket!

What did you do to King Trition, Cricket? Hasn't he suffered enough already?

OMG, every time I read more about James, I begin to hate him even more. How could he be so cruel and selfish? And to think that Melody actually likes him... I can't stnad it, sometimes.

Don't forget to update soon,

xJadeRainx

PS. I'm glad you took notice of the Castle on a Cloud refrence. I put it in there specifically for you!
SennaFan4ever chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Hi! This story is amazing so far! It's well written and I could hear everyone acting this out as though it was another movie! Your OC's are awesome as well! I can't wait for more! I'm on chapter eight now and loving every minute of it! I hope you write more ASAP!
xJadeRainx chapter 36 . 10/24/2009
Did you hear that? It was me groaning with dread! James, how could you? You are the most dirt, rotten pirate on the seven seas. AND, Melody trusts you. Couldn't you obviously tell, that Morgana is evil? After all is said an done, you may not even get your wish, or even worse, the wish will backfire on you. Yes, that sounds about right.

Now, I hope Terence and Roberts don't kill each other along the way. Leah needs them both to find the fortress.

Great chapter,