Reviews for An Honourable Man
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Very nice! I liked seeing this particular scene from his point of view, as well as a few insights into the past of this version of Wickham. With one change to his character, everything about his life and personality is thrown into question. You do a good job of giving us a glimpse of some answers.

Thanks for sharing your work,
A.P.
improvedpeanut chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
You captured his voice really, really well. Great story!
jen81265 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great job with Wickham's POV. He's a great character in the LIA. I like the spin that they gave his character. Loved reading your interpretation.
jalna chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I think amanda will be more happy with wickham who can respect her and not be hurt by her word or try to change her tan mr darcy. of course they are the problem of money but maybe he can have money from a haunt aor win money. darcy love her but is not happy to love her. and wickham is a very interesting man with fire in his eyes who match amanda'eyes .continue it's good
deleted9 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I love the fact they turned Wickham into what he was in the show, especially since it was totally uncharacteristic of him at first to help Amanda at all. You did a great job getting into his head!
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love how "Lost in Austen" puts a different spin on characters we know so well. It gets us to think that nothing is as it seems and gives us a good laugh at the same time. One of my fav characters is Wickham. You did a good job w/ filling some gaps in the show and his thoughts at the time. Thanks for the fic.
Marte chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Loved it. I don't like the original Wickham, but the Wickham in LIA (and yours) is my hero. I just wish Georgiana would have the backbone to confess. It would be cool if you made a sequel :) Great story :)