Reviews for Save Her
3broomstix chapter 28 . 6/28
I just read this whole freaking thing and I loved it. I don't even like Twilight and it's 1:41 in the morning and I'm exhausted, but I loved this story. It's all I've been reading for the last day. I'm exhausted, but chances are that I am gonna go look at what else you've written.
Paul was a major dick in this chapter. Why doesn't he want his mom to be happy and have a relationship with Someone? And he should be happy for her getting the apartment instead of acting like a child. Paul is a brat.
Bree-Anonymous chapter 28 . 2/17
OMG Please update! This story is the best.
Aphrodite chapter 28 . 4/4/2016
This is the best Paul/OC I have ever read.
I know it's been over two years but please update!
The Girl Who Cried Werewolf chapter 28 . 3/13/2016
I started reading this because I thought it was complete, but now I know that it's not. It would be so great for you to update again. It's so hard to find a good Paul/OC story and this is one of the best!
ILoveThee chapter 28 . 2/22/2016
Update soon? Because I really miss this story and it's been over two years since and update. Hope all is well though.
myharlequinromance321 chapter 28 . 1/5/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story! I love Anna and everyone else! Even though, it;s not finished, I'm still satisfied enough even if you never continue it. Again, thank you for writing and best wishes!
Kristen In Wonderland chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
I just finished this story for the second time and its still amazing...wish there was more
howtogethighoffsherbet chapter 28 . 12/16/2015
Aww such a cute story! She balences him out so well! :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
She really is strong and in a lot of ways.
Dotty92 chapter 28 . 9/3/2015
Ahh you can't leave it right there. I'm heart broken to see you haven't updated in over a year :(
sleepypuppy chapter 28 . 7/28/2015
aww so cute thanks for upl look forward to the next ch
Guest chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
I hope you find time to update soon! This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/15/2015
This story seriously warms my heart and is absolutely wonderful! Keep going, because you are doing a great job and I would love to keep reading
Marjory Stewart-Baxter chapter 28 . 2/21/2015
Aww! This story is so good! It's made me fall in love with Paul, who has always seemed so unlovable. I knew it's been awhile, but please please please continue it!