Reviews for Paperclip Art
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hahaha! Funny and Sweet. :3
Nanome chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! the little smile i had in the beginning just kept getting bigger, I thought my face was gonna break in two.

P.S.
SasuSaku makes me cringe.. in my demented mind, sakura realizes that sasuke and naruto belong together from watching naruto hunt sasuke down for years... imagine the Devotion... you'd have to be blind not to see it..
P.P.S.
sorry, i tend to rant.. (-)v..
kirstielynn chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
sooo cute :) i just love how sasu has a sweet side
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
One of my favorites :) I could not understand how he thought that it was a kidney until I read the ending. That was so cute and Naruto is such a moron.
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
AAGH! THE CUTENESS IN THIS IS UNBEARABLE! great job!
licklee chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
one word: Cute!

I love fluff!
HorsesRain chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This story rocked! Great job!

HorsesRain
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Hilariously beautiful...
666snoopy chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw, that was so cute and Sasuke's is slow in the head. hehe. Great job!
KannaChan816 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Aw so sweet and hilarious haha your ending is what most yaoi fangirls fantasize about good job:)
Imou chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
lol XD

I'd have loved to be in the class and watch them making out :p
jesshika chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
i think your endings are really amazing. they don't fail at all. this was cute...and funny,

classroom make-out. yay ]
Hic iacet Mori chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
You're kidding. The ending was perfect. _

I like this fic very much. It captured the lingering innocence of adolescence and the promise of young love. Naruto's thought processes are spot on, and oh wow did I like how you wrote in his perspective!

(And Sasuke's answer - so him! Especially the last line. Gah, something in my heart melted there! ~-)

This story is so bloody adorable. If this were a pillow, I'd never let it go. o_o

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful NaruSasu. I'm so happy I found this.
Wolf CherryBlossom chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
one word; cute

this was so adorable ]]
Babycobweb chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aw, the ending was so cute!

I'm favoriting this story~