Reviews for An Artist's Artifice
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
i can't wait to read more
crownedclown3293 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Holy Hell(... That's an oxymoron), I effin love it! I wanna read the rest!

Update soon and I'll love you forever! ;D
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh, poor Axel. I used to read about his condition; it sounds like a nightmare. I can't remember what it's called (I was only about six or seven when I started researching it) but he has no immune system, right? This is interesting; I wonder where it's leading. Can;t wait to read more! I love the idea of his pictures disappearing when Roxas is in trouble.
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
OMGOMG!-runs around in circles flailing arms-OMG! OMG!-throws water on little Axel- AHH! OMG! WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN TO ROXAS FROM THE GIANT MONSTER? HO NOES! THIS IS REALLY AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF THIS! OH MY WOW! THIS IS LIKE REALLY AWESOME!-goes back to soaking little Axel-
Capeircorntoo lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Yay! Luv! Write more please! Heh. Roxy should be the one to kiss Axel first. If Axel did it it mights bes awkwardseseses.
Jellybeans-steh chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
... Ah!... Nonono... Uhn...

ARGH! I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT! I HATE FEELING LIKE THIS!

Amazing, wonderful, genius, creative, impressionating, excellent, etc,etc... These words are such an understatment! The story line is unique! I thought, when I read the summary that it would be kinda a cliché with 'omg, mahical paint brushes' or 'I'll make wishes come true with a sketch', but I really wasn't expecting this! Interesting to no end! I'm so curious about what's going to happen to Axel's illness and how Roxas will be after the accident! Loved their descriptions, by the way. You kick ass on them *goofy grin*

I laughed so hard with Sora being a horse. XD Never ever imagined that he would end in a role like that,hehe...

And what I adored was how you made Axel kinda obsessed with drawing Roxas and wanting to know how blondie looked like and the whole adrenaline you gave with the description of how they were feeling before everything happened! I was like, 'Woahh *holds chest*'

As always can't wait for another chap.

CHU CHU ;*

Jelly
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Two new fics in one day? Wow. Sorry I didn't review this last night like the other one, but I got preoccupied. This one is also really cute. And Axel just seems so innocent, even though he's 19. But I guess that's to be expected from living in a bubble all his life. I kind of wonder if he realizes he has a crush on Roxas or if he thinks it's just friendship? I also wonder why the picture scene ended when it did? And did Roxas die or is he in a coma? So many questions.

Oh, guess what. I'm going to try making sea salt ice cream. Either today or tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Love to you for the story. I'll be looking forward to reading more. Bye.
Sad0-masochisticPyro chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
noo axels near death experience.. save him roxy :) like a knight in shining armour.. or in this case a hero game character outfir x3 tis cool look forward to seeing it continued lol XD
The mental patient chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
awesome :) update soon.
SkyeFlyte chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Poor Axel! It'd suck to have to live like that! I'd go crazy without company! At least he has his imagination and Roxas! ;P