Reviews for Just One Day
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
You are a GREAT author!
I don't mean to be rude, but at the end of the series,, Cara turns into a UNICORN and it doesn't say anything about her turning back into a human.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I actually really thought and wanted them to be together in some way :) i had thought in the beginning of the series that cara would actually turn into a unicorn seeing as she is part unicorn :) but i think ive always liked them together :)
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
um you do know that cara and lghtfoot are cousins right? I've read the book too you know.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is one of my favorite book series about unicorns. You thought that out and wrote it really well. I had this same thought when i was reading the series. It won my heart. I like your ideas except for the lust parts. I truly believe no matter how excited they were both feeling that Lightfoot would respect Cara in everyway. I believe he would hold and cuddle her sweetly and maybe even whisper poetry in her ear. I believe Lightfoot would wait an eternity to make love if he were going to do that. They both would want to be sure that this kind of bond wouldn't come between their hard earned friendship they've come to share.
poetryseeker2013 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is only part is that Cara and Lightfoot would never be seductive are really close friends and maybe they would share a friendly kiss but mostly a special hug. For a fanfic i say it's creative even though they would never be that way. Very good ideas that keep us interested. I love the ending even though it's sad.I feel for lightfoot wanting to be human. Sweet and sentimental. Glad you shared it on here. Keep up the creativity.
UniQuorn333 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Please, do continue. Didn't you know Lightfootvwas Caras uncle? Or have I just spoiled that... sorry. I really like this, and it's funny how Lightfoot likes her. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Add another chapter!
InsomniacDragon chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
plz continue puppy-dog-eyes
CaliginousCat chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue! I love this!
CreamsTheDream chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Please continue! I love the Lara stories and I am always trying to find good ones like this!
Pantherstar101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I love the CaraxLightfoot pairing! I think you should write more! 3
The13thVasilisa chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Um, Cara's twelve.
Fennendra chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Can you please continue it?
Skydancinghobbit chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
hmm interesting! Looking forward to see what happens next. I can't wait for the Last Hunt to be out!
Na'viWolf chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Please update! I want to know what happens next!