Reviews for Favorites
DragonCrusader chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Who was he?
D.D. Natanya chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I LOVE YOU! or rather, the fact the you know chinese so well... thank you for the story, it was cute.
CookieMonsterismyfriend chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
So cute!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That was incrediably adorable! I am totally cooing over the prospect of Dana sharing cookies with J'on.
rex133668 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
i think this should be an ongoing story. like have dana have a few of J'onns powers and she learns to use them while helping tery; or have her and tery going on a date and they get sucked into the past and she gets to see J'onn fight for herself and lerns tery's night job...you something like that...
Azraelean chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
So you have Dana 1/4 Martian? Schway.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Cute :)
SkysFireLady15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I had no idea who it was until the Oreo part. Then I'm like, "J'onn!" I love J'onn! This is great! 3 :D
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
awwwww! so cute! there needs to be more fics with the man hunter in it! I LOVE HIM! OREOS!

L.L.A.P

Laces
AriTeir chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow...just wow...I did NOT see that coming! This was a beautifully written story with an extremely interesting concept, all I have to say on the matter however is "Y'hallo thar new canon"
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
A great one-shot.
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
D'aww, cute! :3 :D As I read the descriptions on "great-grandfather" I thought, "Hm... does this sound like someone I know...?" J'onn as Dana's relative would be awesome! I wonder if it's Cannon.. it would be nice... :D

*heart* great work! :D I LOVE your writing style... :) Something tells me that putting you on my favorite author's list was a good decision. :D
Lolchen chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Like it :D Wasn't sure till the end which superhero she was talking about xD Nice work. Kinda like it, 'specially all that mystery and changing into Chinese to make it all the more interesting... So like it ;)
Lolchen
nightbug08 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Truthfully I love this little story, I've always wondered about J'onns lady on the wall, and this is a wonderful way of showing that sort of relationship and family from another side.
zeo knight chapter 1 . 9/24/2009