Reviews for Puzzle Piece
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was..just brilliant! :)
laniessa chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Brilliantly dark, and you made Misa feel like a real person, instead of only being a happy-go-lucky girl. L was calculating, like always, and the last line was just awesome.

I loved this.
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
the plot development is pretty good (: love it!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
OMG!

That was really awsome! Well written, creative, just brillant!
BulletsforValentine chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I thought it would end good, but I was wrong. I love LxMisa
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Pretty good. Except L comes across as a little suicidal, what with being a jerk for no reason at the end.
NightOfAThousandDreams chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is probably the only fanfic I've ever read that's actually made me cry. I don't know why, but I did.

I think its because you made the reader relate to Misa...her pain, and her aches, and the fact that the man that she loves is only toying with her. I think that would drive anybody to tears.

As an avid LxMisa shipper, I'm glad that you decided to take the time to write this...who knows? Maybe in my gratitude I'll find some spare time to write an LxNear drabble :D :D :D
Pentesilea chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Beautiful...
Demons Dancer chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
(I'm on a Death Note binge, sorry Kuro~ It'll wait)

Wow, never thought Misa could be that smart O.e You make it work...

Cute, sad, funny, and thought-provoking~ Very nice work, as always
ali-san chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
you are by far the second best author i've seen by far
disregard chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I didnt see how u could make it work...yet, u did. And made it believable and, somewhere along the way, beautiful. The interaction between Misa and L were so well written, the whole plot so well made...love it.
charlieslion chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I'm partial to LxMisa, I love L with anybody. You are a genius for writing this, in a totally different way from L and Light. Thank you for this beautiful fic!
clow-san chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
beautiful.

I love how dark and sinful it felt.

The whole aura of L gives me goosebumps.

And for somebody who is writing this pairing for the first time you did well.

Please do write more L/Misa fics

God knows the fandom needs it.
Naella chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This story actually pushed LxMisa up a few notches in my DN pairing ranking. I've only briefly considered this pairing, and am not all too fond of it as well, but I have to say, you did a great job on writing this story! Very in character. Kudos to you! :)
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »