Reviews for Puzzle Piece
Venza chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I just have to say how great this story is despite the fact that you actually don't like LxMisa. My most favorite Fanfictions are those that are written believable, those where the characters remain in character. When I write fiction I really take great care to keep it that way, but I believe that sometimes I fail.

Anyway: GREAT job! I think I'll visit some of your other stories these days.

Venza
gillian32 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
awesomely believable portrayal of my favorite crack pairing! loved this! great job _
Sunchanzhime chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wow. You're really good. I read a one shot featuring Misa and L I actually loved it. I usually don't read stuff with Misa in it at all, and I probably won't ever again, but I'm happy I read this. Awesome job! :D
TheGreatChickenbone chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow, I think this is the best one-shot that I have ever read!

I've never read this pairing ever, it's not my thing and I agree with you that if L was written with a woman it should be Naomi, but this fanfiction was amazing.

I'm really glad the a I had taken the time to look this pairing up out of curiousty. I loved it and you did a very great job on this!
Snoaz chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wow. This was really good. I don't support this shipping either, but this was written so well, and they were both ic (apart from the fact that I don't think that Misa would feel anything for L.

I felt so sorry for Misa, but then you wrote those last sentences... good way of showing that L had some feelings for her as well. (Anything else would be very ooc).

Snoaz
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
When I first read your fiction "Liar", I was amazed by your writing... And so I decided to look for more of your Death Note works... I simply love this! You really captured L's i-don't-really-care attitude but deep inside maybe he really cares... He's the biggest liar I've ever known actually... I could never imagine the possibility of pairing Misa and L until I stumbled on this one... Grats... )
Cavity Inducing chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Stories usually affect me in a way where i become the main character. Where their emotions become mine own, and their movements i mimic. Even if i disagree whole-heartedly, their motives/morals/reasons are submitted to me. But only if the piece is well-written

Through this story, as i read, Amane was me, and i was Amane. The finger i held on the down key repeatedly flinched and cramped while i clenched my fists; there was a burning ache in the back of my eyes as i blinked back the angered and frustrated tears; during their 'moment' my breath held and i couldn't move sans the erratic thump of my heartbeat.

Essentially, i loved this piece.

When i finished the silence that must have surrounded L echoed in my head with a hidden beat of sadness.

You've just earned yourself a fangirl.
AnimeLoverJason chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
The best rated M L/Misa fic i've ever u that tingly feeling down it wasn't vulgar in it's sexual descriptions.(and that's alot seeing as i'm a guy.)You kept them in character.(Though L did seem kind of meaner then normal)I can't see him with anyone but Misa,they'd have been adorable this fic!
Mirrorion chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Funny how if you change your search tactics, you can find the best jewels hidden amongst the vast piles of sewage. As a friend of Keem, I have read many of your stories and have been pleased, but this...? How...how can you write something like this? It blew me away. It made me rattled to read it. L's detachment and icy demeanor was merciless. I could imagine him with an invisible executioner's scythe. There was no love in his actions, none at all, and even beneath that wintry exterior, it's revealed that he DID have something for her. I found this unpleasant, so utterly and coldly palpable, this freezing hand clasping around my throat as I read each and every word. It's ingenious how you wrote him here. Their interactions together were brutal to me; I rooted for both of them, for L for knowing exactly what was going on inside of her little head, and for Misa for proving that she's not just an empty vase, and that she actually has some balls to stand up to the greatest detective in the world. Her observation of him not arresting her was probably the best part, made my heart stop slightly. In my mind I said 'yes...yes you're so right'. The mindless lust and aggression; it made me sick, but it was perfect. It's honestly one of the only ways I could ever see this going down. Misa has a lot of self control in this. I probably would've ended up tearing his hair out for treating me that way. :3

Absolutely...astounding.
Missy chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is 1 of the best L/Misa i've EVER are't many out Fic!
Taylor chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Amazing...

This is the BEST and most in-character LxMisa one-shot I have ever read...and I read quite a few. I just added to my Favorites and will be sending it to my friends. You have wonderful talent.
KittyMarks chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow, l was a bit of an asshole wasn't he?

Aww poor Misa, I liked her in this fic, she showed some backbone and stood up for herself!

xx
ReviewsReviews chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
(Too lazy to log in xD)

After reading the summary, I just knew this was a good fic. I thought it was odd since you only had nine reviews, so I'll make your tenth one.

They were too IC, and I love you for that.

This needs more reviews. :3

Rx2
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow.

Absolute perfection.

And only 8 reviews?

This deserves way more so ima give 10 in 1.

1- this is so superbly written! I love the "animosity/lust"

2-your style of writing was deep, yet actively and visually conceptual. Everything could be seen

3- I loved the twist, how by being deceptively human towards the other, within that coldness, they witnessed they did each feel for the other

4-your descriptions of characters were spot on, and even added a hint of a dark side to L (more than he already has)

In a way you made him "corrupted" and cold especially towards misa

5- the absence of light was somehow satisfying while the main clear focus was on L x misa

6- I like how you mentioned she screamed his name that he didn't tell to anyone. That whole scene was nicely done

7- talk about thinking ahead! You and L were 10 steps ahead of misa and the writer. In essence, those two were external extensions of the writer and the viewer respectively.

Nice!

8- L stole the show. Your interpretation of him was very amazing

9- its very amazing how you wrote these two while your "coupling preferences" dwelled otherwise

10- I was awed by this story and your way of writing. Very filling. Such a great story. Thanx 4 writing it!
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
SweetYami: oh... I've never thought of LxMisa...
DarkHikari: Hmph... good story...
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »