Reviews for Puzzle Piece
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
How do you do it ... how the HECK do you do it? I don't even LIKE Misa or LxMisa (hell, I don't support any romantic pairings for Death Note at all; the closest I've ever come is LxLight and NearxMello - and that too, only for the crack], but you had me totally absorbed into this bit of magic from the very beginning! How do you do it, you beyond awesome and talented author? xD xD xD

Oh man, I love how realistic you made this! Seriously, it doesn't even come close to crack - even though the pairing does, admittedly. lol. But I really like how you portrayed L and Misa here; they're both very in-character, and I appreciate the depth you added to Misa, making her more astute than she usually strikes most people as.

And their dialogue - wow. I was entranced! And I'm glad you left their "actions" open to our imagination instead of going into detail; somehow, it makes the fic all the more perfect.

The ending is the most wonderful of all. Open, bittersweet and really makes an impact. I admire your talent! *drool*

I don't think I'll ever like LxMisa, but this is an excellent example of how that pairing can work. Well done!
Onba chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Love it! Especally the ending, I didn't see that coming!
halehart chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
this is such a gorgeous story.
Dipped in Pocky chapter 1 . 1/17/2010

Amazing.

-adds to favorites-
Venza chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I just have to say how great this story is despite the fact that you actually don't like LxMisa. My most favorite Fanfictions are those that are written believable, those where the characters remain in character. When I write fiction I really take great care to keep it that way, but I believe that sometimes I fail.

Anyway: GREAT job! I think I'll visit some of your other stories these days.

Venza
gillian32 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
awesomely believable portrayal of my favorite crack pairing! loved this! great job _
Sunchanzhime chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wow. You're really good. I read a one shot featuring Misa and L I actually loved it. I usually don't read stuff with Misa in it at all, and I probably won't ever again, but I'm happy I read this. Awesome job! :D
TheGreatChickenbone chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow, I think this is the best one-shot that I have ever read!

I've never read this pairing ever, it's not my thing and I agree with you that if L was written with a woman it should be Naomi, but this fanfiction was amazing.

I'm really glad the a I had taken the time to look this pairing up out of curiousty. I loved it and you did a very great job on this!
Snoaz chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wow. This was really good. I don't support this shipping either, but this was written so well, and they were both ic (apart from the fact that I don't think that Misa would feel anything for L.

I felt so sorry for Misa, but then you wrote those last sentences... good way of showing that L had some feelings for her as well. (Anything else would be very ooc).

~Snoaz
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
When I first read your fiction "Liar", I was amazed by your writing... And so I decided to look for more of your Death Note works... I simply love this! You really captured L's i-don't-really-care attitude but deep inside maybe he really cares... He's the biggest liar I've ever known actually... I could never imagine the possibility of pairing Misa and L until I stumbled on this one... Grats... )
Cavity Inducing chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Stories usually affect me in a way where i become the main character. Where their emotions become mine own, and their movements i mimic. Even if i disagree whole-heartedly, their motives/morals/reasons are submitted to me. But only if the piece is well-written

Through this story, as i read, Amane was me, and i was Amane. The finger i held on the down key repeatedly flinched and cramped while i clenched my fists; there was a burning ache in the back of my eyes as i blinked back the angered and frustrated tears; during their 'moment' my breath held and i couldn't move sans the erratic thump of my heartbeat.

Essentially, i loved this piece.

When i finished the silence that must have surrounded L echoed in my head with a hidden beat of sadness.

You've just earned yourself a fangirl.
AnimeLoverJason chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
The best rated M L/Misa fic i've ever u that tingly feeling down it wasn't vulgar in it's sexual descriptions.(and that's alot seeing as i'm a guy.)You kept them in character.(Though L did seem kind of meaner then normal)I can't see him with anyone but Misa,they'd have been adorable this fic!
Mirrorion chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Funny how if you change your search tactics, you can find the best jewels hidden amongst the vast piles of sewage. As a friend of Keem, I have read many of your stories and have been pleased, but this...? How...how can you write something like this? It blew me away. It made me rattled to read it. L's detachment and icy demeanor was merciless. I could imagine him with an invisible executioner's scythe. There was no love in his actions, none at all, and even beneath that wintry exterior, it's revealed that he DID have something for her. I found this unpleasant, so utterly and coldly palpable, this freezing hand clasping around my throat as I read each and every word. It's ingenious how you wrote him here. Their interactions together were brutal to me; I rooted for both of them, for L for knowing exactly what was going on inside of her little head, and for Misa for proving that she's not just an empty vase, and that she actually has some balls to stand up to the greatest detective in the world. Her observation of him not arresting her was probably the best part, made my heart stop slightly. In my mind I said 'yes...yes you're so right'. The mindless lust and aggression; it made me sick, but it was perfect. It's honestly one of the only ways I could ever see this going down. Misa has a lot of self control in this. I probably would've ended up tearing his hair out for treating me that way. :3

Absolutely...astounding.
Missy chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is 1 of the best L/Misa i've EVER are't many out Fic!
Taylor chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Amazing...

This is the BEST and most in-character LxMisa one-shot I have ever read...and I read quite a few. I just added to my Favorites and will be sending it to my friends. You have wonderful talent.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »