Reviews for The Hesitant One
Carol Watts chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This story is good and I love how you write from Uhura's perspective. Please expand this story further - maybe something more romantic.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I enjoy this pairing; thank you for writing about them.

One thing, though - Spock's quarters are not sparsely decorated. If you watch "The Paradise Syndrome" or "The Way to Eden," you'll see that Spock has all kinds of interesting Vulcan artifacts in his quarters.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Mooooooooooorreee
TroysMom09 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I think your POV for uhura was spot on. She was very human however you could see why she was drawn to Spock. Very nice.
ViBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awww! Spock took her hand again! CUTE!
Anti-Carly chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
very good continuation!
QTFics chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I don't know why you don't like this story, I thought it was a good story. I hope to read more from you!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Extremely amusing. I really liked the ending, with the mysterious hand holding. ;D
Woodrow Graham Kenobi-Rimmer chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
So sweet...
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Really nice job, I would to see what happens after the hand holding. Sequel? LOL
gppr chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I think this one moved the plot along nicely. A peek at Uhura's mind was necessary. I liked her nervousness in the beginning and how she would have ended things if she didn't find Spock's experiment had ceased in favor of something else... I don't know if he's just being a very lucky half-Vulcan (saying the right thing at the last possible minute) of if he knows what she needs and simply gives it to her knowingly (I wonder because of his master manipulation of McCoy earlier in the series.)

I can't wait to read more S/U stories from you. :)
shejams chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I like this a lot. You are a brillant story writer. I look forward to more of your work.
JohnnynotSid chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Cute. I like it.
Rainbow Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Nice story! i read and enjoy it. Seeya!
CleopatraMinusAntony chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hm... waiting to see where this goes... we'd all like to see Spock find love!