Reviews for The Follow Up
DarkMonkey511 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Wow amazing story. Loved every second of it :)
Lunar Xylop chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I just read it and I like it a lot, I'm not so much for Jasper and Alice but this one is good
Blaze828 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
e.e
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow, amazing! I love the one-shot! It was fantabulosoness. I don't even know if that's a word!

~Xela
mamy007 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
wow... thanks for this wonderful story! an incredible Alice and Jasper... wow!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I liked the fact that is was Alice and Jasper :) There are loads of Edward and Bella ones...I will start looking for more Alice and Jasper ones :P

This is great :) I only got a little bit confused after the break...I really thought it was the morning after...but I loved it :D

Keep writing.
Abertha chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
cool!
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Loved it! So hot and cute D!
DarkBitterSea chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Ah Corpus Christi love that place! My parents met at Texas A & M which confuses me it's between Houston and Austin.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
iit was SO niice!
Lee723 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh W.O.W!

THAT was really really really amazing.

I have a soft spot for Jalice so I enjoyed reading this a LOT!

That lemon was *fans self* freaking intense.
ahizelm chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
A couple things:

1) This Jasper is pretty effing hot. I mean, really. I like the description Alice gave of him - it wasn't too detailed, and left just enough to the imagination to fill in a few blanks.

2) Even though she only said a few words, I like your Rosalie. She seems fun and supportive.

3) I officially want to go to the beach. Thinking about Jasper running around in board shorts and nothing else, and the other sights and sounds of the scene remind me of the last time I visited the coast (and it's been way, way too long).

4) I also like the way you fast forwarded to them living together. Happy, happy sigh.
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Loved it! Such great work. :)
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Really really enjoyed reading this, I think you did it very well. And I was very disappointed when I noticed it was only a one shot, I would have loved to read more. Could you please please write more?

xMissCullenx
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
that was great. So the ending bit was a while later not the morning after...and i was wondering; were they nervous because it was their first time ever or because they had such strong feelings for each other...

Either way, i loved that summer one-shot. I havent read many Jasper/Alice stories, mainly by personal choice, but i thought that one was brilliant. :D