Reviews for The Follow Up
MissRe chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aw... that was fun! Loved the flashback to how they met and their first time together. Awesome job!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
My loverly, where could I possibly begin? I cannot quote my favorite parts because it would max out the review. But seriously? I had to turn the air down in this place because it was so hot up in here. first of all, i am so flattered that you dedicated this to me. seriously.

secondly, the initial interaction between alice and jasper had me blushing like a schoolgirl and begging for more.

and the beach? who doggies the beach! you really know how to get a girl's pulse racing dontcha bb?

and the lurking around his truck after he left the office? *melts* and the lemon i mean...i was callin ay dios mio bebe!

i wish jasper would ask me to stay with him...i think we all know how i'd answer.

a job well done my loverly. LMW approves.

rejoice rejoice! a hot jasper lemon! BLVFP!
carlisweet chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was amazing! ) Alice and Jasper is my favorite Twilight couple and it's good to see new stuff for them. Especially smutty stuff! I love how you built the whole story up between them and you took your time to do so. You describe everything really well and I love all the details. The love scene was really hot and intense. I loved that they had this sexual tension since the beginning and Alice was almost always speechless, LMAO. I thought that was really sweet. Surfer Jasper is a really nice image so thank you for that LOL.
shalu chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Delish. Yum. Hawt. M m...Jasper. :D
silvertwilighdude chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i was crabing some sexi times with alice and jasper thank you so much i needed this

and great job you rocked it!
JLBMOctober chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Yo, Mouthbreather! :)

What's up? I *love* Alice and Jasper stories! This was great. :) You really are a great writer. I always feel like I am in your stories when I read them. :)

Say hi to Jackson for me when you and Kim are at Twi-Con! :D

xoxo Lolli
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I may have crotchsploded twice with your descriptions of Surfsper... summer love to lifetime love...*le sigh...*
22 | « Prev Page 1 2