Reviews for Keeping Secrets
Musical2day chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Shiranaisan chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
Good job! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
AngelK chapter 11 . 5/7/2003
love this story. awesome job! your crossovers are pretty amazing!
The Time Traveler chapter 11 . 1/29/2003
Excellent work you have done on this fic. Not a bad job. Keep Writing!
Digikirby chapter 11 . 3/20/2002
Excellent story Create card and finnaly you made a Daikari.I am trying my best to write as good as you!
Joak Drysso chapter 11 . 3/17/2002
Joak-san: o.o;; I normally don't read -anything- with Digimon in it, but since this was CCS, I made an exception...this story was... interesting...as long as your next crossover isn't a Dakari, I'll live, but if it is, be prepared for an MST :).

Sou-san: Calm down, Joak-san. ;;;

Himura-san: Hai, de gozaru yo. *pushes Joak-san out the door, sounds of J falling down stairs can be heard* Continue with the stories as always, de gozaru. And watch Rurouni Kenshin, above all! *rurouni smile*
Master of Reviews chapter 11 . 3/11/2002
Great fanfic! I like the Card Captor Sakura/Digimon crossover. I look forward to Digimon: The College Years!
torpedo chapter 11 . 2/12/2002
EXTREMELY cool story! i loved it! tho u could have cleared up a liitle on y kari and tk...*coughbrokeupcough* but...other than that...it was great!
Rika chapter 11 . 1/25/2002
Why the F*CK did TK and Kari break up?
pinkuser chapter 11 . 1/13/2002
koolz thats was so great sryz but i can't make this long gomen ne?n/e ways you should really make a sequel to this story ne it was great good byz*pinkuser
at your funeral chapter 11 . 1/13/2002
awww davis got kari...not that it's bad or anything...cuz like just throughout the whole series since His Is A Wonderful Life...i was kind of hoping tk would be with kari...oh well...why did they break up anyways? well good ending and write more...
Says TB chapter 11 . 1/13/2002
That was one of the best fics i ever read! even though it was a daikari...its still one of the best stories ive read. keep it up!
Allan Smithy chapter 11 . 1/13/2002
Good ending, with some interesting interaction between the characters of each TV show. Nice how TK and Kari are still close friends, although I'm still left wondering about the actual severity of their break up or how they hooked up in the first place; I just hope you don't get flamed for letting Davis have her (it's a ridiculous issue). I'd comment on the CCS characters more, but I'm not familiar in that area (not that it stopped me from reading). Overall the story didn't live up to the hype you gave it (as noted in your author profile), but the simplicity and organization helped make this a fun and interesting story to read through, enough for me to say that I loved it. A WINNER IS YOU

P.S. This may seem like a cheap shameless plug (and it probably is), but since we're on the topic of Digimon crossovers, I wanna mention that I'm in the middle of a big one myself called "Digital Intervention". I hope you can check it out sometime!
GazimonFan chapter 10 . 1/12/2002
Great. nice end to the story...well, can't wait for the epilogue. I do want to say though that seven heavens is supposed to be a healing attack, not a powerfull attack. It would have also probably seemed real interesting to have everyone back at full strength and attack at once.
with a smile on our lips chapter 10 . 1/12/2002
nicely done. Can't wait for the epilogue