Reviews for Keeping Secrets
Says TB chapter 10 . 1/12/2002
that chap wuz okies. **Takari?** pwez?
at your funeral chapter 10 . 1/12/2002
hey another good chapter ) that was cool how you made magnaangemon digivolve to seraphimon...cuz we rarely saw him in the series..actually we didnt even see him lol just in the movie..hehe well that was cool...i wasn't expecting venommyotismon to be able to use the cards...i thought he would like use the power to digivolve into some weird new digimon..hehe well good thing that everythings all over..hehe well post the epilouge soon!
Kamika Farinas chapter 10 . 1/12/2002
Yay! OMG, it's done! I can't believe it. . . . That was a great ending! I love what happened! *grins* well. . Ja!

Signing off. . .

New York!
Allan Smithy chapter 10 . 1/12/2002
After reading these last two chapters, I can't help but notice how predictable the plot was. If you worked on more details on the story, such as what the characters were thinking during the battles, then I'm sure the final fight would've been more dramatic and lived up to its potential. Still, from first hand experience I know how hard crossovers are to do, and trust me, I've seen much worse. I'll save my final word for after the epilogue.
pinkuser chapter 9 . 1/11/2002
whoah venommyotismon!this is sooo starting to get interesting!i hopes that you get the next chapter out ONEGAI!hehe gots to go byz~*~pinkuser
at your funeral chapter 9 . 1/11/2002
hehe that was good! i think that this is the best part yet or atleast i think so...but i don't know if it could top the part about tk being a pizza delivery boy lol hehe i hope you write more soon...blah i shouldnt even have to say that n e more hehe since you do daily updates..hehe well post soon! )
Says TB chapter 9 . 1/11/2002
okies...i think i'm back to takari..._...i'm looking outfor the next chap!
Says TB chapter 8 . 1/11/2002
oh damn ur starting to make me like daikari...
Says TB chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
whoa confusing...I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU MADE THEM BREAK UP!
foxinthesnoww chapter 9 . 1/11/2002
wow. write more
Darkfaeri chapter 9 . 1/11/2002
great fic. cant wait to read some more.
Kamika Farinas chapter 9 . 1/11/2002
*gasps* Wow! I'm gone for a while and already you come out with the greatest chapters I've EVER read! I swear! You're one of the best writers! Onegai! Continue! Ja! :Þ

Signing off. .

New York. . .

Btw, I dedicated a chapter 4 u in Masterful!. . . Just wanted to say. . .
GazimonFan chapter 9 . 1/11/2002
Really good. Now things are getting good. And can anyone beat VenomVamdemon? I love this story!
at your funeral chapter 8 . 1/10/2002
hey yet again another good chapter...i feel a little bad for tk and kari...cuz they're like hesitant to talk to each other...ahh too bad they had to break up ( oh well...tk should be the one to stay by kari's side the most cuz well he did come and rescue her that one time she was there...and davis never really acutally went there..he just saw it so yeah...well write more and stuff...i hope tk and kari make up or whatever...)..write more!
fan chapter 8 . 1/10/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOO A CLIFFHANGER! AND I"M GONNA BE AWAY FOIR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS! anyway great chapter once again! can't wait to see chapter 9!
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »