Reviews for Welcome to GL High!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love the story and where its going please continue...anyway my name's jawdad just didn't feel like logging in to send a message. so please continue...ur fan...:-)
flamingMistress chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I'm amazed, the Introduction already was awesome, well thougth through and even better described. I'm not a linguistic expert but I've read quite a bit of stories and I must say I love your style. The flashback completely fits in there, at least I think so, it came natural while reading it. I'm very curious about the continuation of the story beacuse it really appeals to me. And I really like the idea of the teacher-student relationship between Robin and Zoro.
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
This seems promising like your other stories! Please update soon~!
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
COOL~! I HOPE YOU UPDATE THIS ONE SOON TOO!
becket chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
its a good start i hope this isnt a forgotten story
Sacred Sakura chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I think describing the school and its system in the fashion that you did is wholly appropriate within the presented context. I find the demerit system's complexity interesting and look forward to reading more when I get a chance.
nashinashi chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Ooh, interesting start. I like how Zoro got lost on day one. Of course, that's our Zoro!

Keep it up~
nashinashi chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Ooh, really interesting concepts! I ended up reading through it all and will be reading on. Thanks for writing and sharing!
burichifan chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
ahehe...nice..

it's a nice thing that they like this fic...and also, you finally did the second chapter...hehe...and sbout santorryu,honestly, i thought he was a girl...haha...

update sooner..

ganbatte!
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
I must say this is fairly interesting.

Who is the assistant principal by the way?
Slipmaskin chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
First, to answer your wonders about the flashback; I think it turned out well and it flowed on smoothly with the story.

One thing I can't really put my finger on though -it could be me being retard as usual-, is Mr. Kuro and Professor Kuro the same person or what? It just confused me, isn't it Professor Kuro who says: “Very good. Now, it had been brought to my attention by Professor Kuro that you were tardy today for your first class, is this not so?”

Another thing that disturbed me was how you spelled Zoro's name "Roanoa". I would be eased if you could change that back to his original "Roronoa" or at least do it in future chapters.

Otherwise, I usually don't like stories that's in another environment than the original and at first, a while ago, I declined it. But now, reading your other stories and wanted more I decided to give it one more shot 'cause after all, it couldn't possibly be bad, considering your other work. And I was right, I loved it!

I'm a little fan of the Zoro/Robing pairing but in this story I don't even think that the pairing is necessary. It would work out fine anyway but don't get me wrong, it would of course be even better with it!

Keep the good work up! Can't wait for you to update your stories! :D
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Oh my gawd. The janitor is Rayleigh. Nice. That's kinda funny*chuckles to self, for a long time, in laughter and suprized/happy amusement*! Nice...!
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Nice. Smoker-Marines, Kuro-evil pirates, Sanji-pirates, Robin-teacher/pirates, Zoro-probably pirates. I wonder if it is possible that Luffy could have been accepted here...I don't think his IQ is that great though...although then how in the world did Zoro get in...OK, then if Zoro could get in, it will be the easiest thing in the world for Luffy to get in too.
Rastafarai chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Love the way you write dude... and the stories flow perfectly well... hope to see more of your work in the future.. XD
burichifan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
hm.. it HAS a TAD OF RESEmbLANCE to tENJH0 tenge,the sch0OL REGUlati0n.. aNYway, it seEMeD as if the LAST CHAPter was lackiNG REviews..hmM, maybe Y0U must W0Rk oN THE SumMARY..0R the titLE,just TO make it m0re cATchy,hehe, C0OL SETting th0ugH.. ganbatTE..