Reviews for SixtyThree Days Away From You
NeuroticMusing chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I loved this! It was amazingly written.
Ilyasviel16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
It's so cute!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
UWE HE HE HEE, THAT WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO GET THROUGH MY DAY, GREAT JOB, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TCGeek chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You're having surgery? Dude that sucks :( But I hope it's nothing too serious and that you get better real quick! Use your recuperating time to write fluff - it's what I do when I'm sick! :)

Anyway, short story time. This morning I was in a rush for work and checking my email for something from a coworker before I left, and i saw you wrote a new story - a new FLUFF story! So, I was debating whether I should sit and read it right then and be late to work and I decided against it so I just printed it out and read it like three times today. In short, thanks for making my day :)

It was so cute - I felt so bad for them though, especially seeing Derek get more and more overwhelmed as time went on :(. But you did a great job as always, and even though I felt the ending went a tad too fast compared with the pacing of the rest of the story, I still loved it all the same and I can't wait for whatever you conjure up next!