Reviews for Pain on Pain
TrillionSchiffer chapter 3 . 1/5
Wow... you really wrote these words. LOL. this has to be the biggest piece of bull crap reasoning I've ever heard. LOL. Im not hating but, wow, this is a very 'unique' stance to take on the situation.

Ur edward is by far the biggest 'tool' I've ever read. How the eff does his mind work? Makes no sense at all. Really? he came back to blame (scold) her for running into laurent? Like she had control in that. Is he retarded?

ANd he is still on his bull shit. "I told them to stay away from you" Like who the eff is he to listen to at this point? Apparently his judgement is suss, so why is anyone listening to him? When are THEY going to 'mature' and act like the parents or individuals they are? Everyone is so permissive, that none of these actions read as 'real'.

No worries SM had the same issue. Which is why I was like how the hell did half of anything she wrote happen or make sense.

You bella reads pretty good though. She wants to heal and is desperate to stop hurting even if it means over looking a great deal. But she flares up when she hears his bullshit. So good for her.

But seriously what kinda B.S is Edward on to have her out in the damn woods like that? I would've left his ass to walk it alone.

Coming back to 'play games of Edward says' effing punk.

Anyhoo, those were just my thoughts.

TRILL
renewagain chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
It's so nice to read this and think wow, as you were writing you still had to wait for the end. It's so different now years later with all the canon and movies and so much fic! I love this story, well done.
renewagain chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
Good to m glad she got all that out!
renewagain chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Oh that was good. Very emotional. Just like we expect :)
renewagain chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
Man, Alice. She is so Alice right now. The Making faces and giggles so cute :)
renewagain chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Okay that ...some kind of reconnection.
renewagain chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Yeah, that Edward. I often thought he could have found out about Laurent sooner.
renewagain chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Good start! I was really craving some NM AU!
harkie5 chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
This is the second time I've read this story. I still love it! The only thing you could have done was make it longer. Ha!
marty Hughes chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
This has been one of the best I have read.
twiclare chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
It seems cruel of him to just turn up in school like that with no warning!
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Hmm. Not bad. I must say I liked this story. Not a fan of AU New Moon this but I believe you now have a new convert! I just loved the books so much. But this was amazing!
cela chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
bella does need to "woman up" and tell Edward to "drop dead".
Pabot chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Umpfkdajosdsah. I love New Moon fanfiction. And girl, this story... Yeah. Loved it. Though I don't like that you said that the Eclipse is still going to happen after this. Nuh-uh. Definitely not a member of Team Jacob. Either way, keep on writing, you're excellent at this. The way you described all these feelings, emotions... Yeah. I'm repeating myself. Yeah. I loved it. Yeah...
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2014