Reviews for Pain on Pain
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Hmm. Not bad. I must say I liked this story. Not a fan of AU New Moon this but I believe you now have a new convert! I just loved the books so much. But this was amazing!
cela chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
bella does need to "woman up" and tell Edward to "drop dead".
Pabot chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Umpfkdajosdsah. I love New Moon fanfiction. And girl, this story... Yeah. Loved it. Though I don't like that you said that the Eclipse is still going to happen after this. Nuh-uh. Definitely not a member of Team Jacob. Either way, keep on writing, you're excellent at this. The way you described all these feelings, emotions... Yeah. I'm repeating myself. Yeah. I loved it. Yeah...
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
*tug-of-war
Very good story
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Really don't like this edward
Jamie chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I loved how you didn't make them have sex so they would stay true to their characters, 'cause i haven't read a fanfic that did that in awhile so i'm glad you did. Thank you so much for this fanfic, there were soo many times i laughed & cried, which means it's one of my favs:)
fatpotatoe chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
I like it. I like how it ended.
EBLoveSong chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I loved this story! Some parts were heartbreaking, but it was also funny and SO romantic. :')
However, I didn't understand Bella's decision at the end. What did she choose? To stay human and dying of old age by Edward's side, and possibly getting killed by him or another vampire in the process? How would Edward agree to that, even if it was her choice? And I was expecting her to insist on him changing her. I read it over and over again, and I still don't get what she chose in the end, which is very important to me :/.. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story, though I wish it would've been longer
Thank you so much for sharing it with us! ;))
twiclare chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
That was lovely and just felt right, as if they really understood each other. Thank you.
twiclare chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
That was very emotional, both with Alice and Edward.
twiclare chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Love Alice! Honestly, who does he think he is 'I can't control her'! Perfect comeback Bella!
twiclare chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Really enjoying this so far, I feel for Bella suddenly seeing him again like that and not knowing why he's there.
harkie5 chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Cute story! Thank you for sharing.
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Loved your story and glad you kept it t rated
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013