Reviews for Misusing Muggle Artifacts
Birdie chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I'm sorry but the last part was just atrocious. I mean really asshole this and asshole that oh and we can't forget about you say Ron or Harry every other word. At least it started out as a good story.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
AHAHAH. Misusing? Aren't they using them for what they're supposed to? ;) Nice oneshot though n_n
Creative Fictional Dragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
LOL! that was halairious!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
loving this
Anonymous Author chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I feel that it was a good story but I think it should have been planned out ,the fact that you spelt Ginny's name wrong,made me figure that you hardly knew what your talking offense though in all it was a good story,but it should have been alittle longer and it should have explained more.I do like it though very humorous indeed
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
AH! Oh my God! The fact the the Weasleys were in on the action made me need to swab my brain out with bleach! That was an awesome story. I loved it, and I wish it were longer. The yuck factor at the end made my toes curl, and I was totally laughing!
flipping pages chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Also the fact that she called her dad a bloody wanker was dumb and out of character. I just didn't get any enjoyment out of your story, which is a shame since I like this pairing. Oh well.
flipping pages chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Your ruined it the minute you spelled Ginny's name wrong.
idk chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
“I know it’s a cock, Ron! I bloody have one!”

i LOVED that line! was hilarious.
Amanda-et-William chapter 1 . 7/27/2009