Reviews for All Growed Up
Tonegawa Himawari Rie chapter 2 . 7/24
Um, hello? Update, please. お願い。いい話だよ。
Smiley-Nami chapter 2 . 4/23
This is good. Continue when you can.
Loyal DC Fan chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Are you ever Gna update?
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Ahhh it's been forever! Lol I love this
Linnorria chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Will this ever be continued? because it's really such an interesting idea, and I'd love to read more of it.
15bubbles chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
DX NOOO! ROMANCE?

*goes to find mind bleach and memory soap*

O.K. Now I want to see the kiddo's reactions.
Amazing Bluie chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Well? Are you ever going to get back to the kids? It's why I clicked on this story, even though that was a great scene of Ran finding out.
Brother Bandit chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
YES! this story has so much potential! keep going.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
are you ever going to update this?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Very good fic. I like it a lot x) Please continue~
anitahailey chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter as well as the other one. Please continue writing this story.
Sock Monsta chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
keep going! I LOVE it! I know its been months since you last updated and it's doubtful that you will continue this magnificent story, but I beg you! You MUST keep this story ALIVE!
AppleCider1412 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
please continue? or i will have too XD it's too good to not continue.
Elena Forest chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Gah! This is jsut TOO FUNNY! Ah! Update it soon! SOON! NOW!
funvince chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I knew from the first chapter that this would be an interesting story. I like the premise and I like that you decided to have Conan become Shinichi. At the point where the 3 actual children became adults, the secret was pretty much blown anyway. Getting to see Ran's reaction was good.

I know what the Detective Boys look like as adults from watching OVA 9 but you might want to provide some general descriptions to really cement in that some major changes have happened.

I don't know how far you're going to take this but it'd be interesting to see the new adults get out of the house a bit and deal with "grown-up" Conan.