Reviews for Blood Stained Breaths
WoAiNi edward chapter 34 . 6/9
Wow. Just wow. I wish there was a way to favourite this story above and beyond a normal fav story. I just don't think a normal fav can express just how much I loved this story. It is a magnificent piece of literature that the producers of naruto should publish so I have it on my bookshelf. You write so beautifully and explain scenes with a delicacy of a well seasoned author. I really hope you're considering being an author because I quite honestly want to read everything you write. I write quite a large exam this week, and everytime I took a break or felt unmotivated, I used a chapter to bribe myself! :D you are fantastic and this is a work of art
Jesse9352 chapter 20 . 2/2
I'm kinda irritated that they aren't letting Naruto be a ninja. And why didn't they just erase his memories of the incident instead of everything?
Star World chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Ahhh, ahhhh! So much wonderful adorable cuteness! *runs around in circles squealing*
LavenderMYSTery chapter 35 . 2/4/2014
Oh, all them feels! My heart felt so tight when I read that final chapter. It was so emotional, and Naruto was so understanding and mature towards the situation. It was just amazing.
This story has been great to read. Thank you for writing and posting this! I enjoyed it so much. Sasuke and Naruto's relationship made me want to cry a couple of times, but it was nice. This was one of those "someone has lost their memories, so someone else will try to get it back" stories, but it had a nice twist to things. I liked how Sasuke eventually learned to love Naruto no matter "who" he was. I also liked your portrayal of Kakashi and Sakura in the story. Both of the characters were very human in terms of emotion and Sakura really did take the high road. Overall the story was incredible for me. There were a couple of grammer and spelling errors, but it wasn't so bad that they would hinder anyone from reading comfortably.
Thanks again for writing this! -PJS
Spinatic chapter 34 . 10/24/2013
Noo! I loved this story, I mean it was a NaruSasu and everything but tthe only reason I used to not like it is because in every story about that ship, they were constintly having sex, at least had a story behind it and wasn't so in depth with the sex parts, I loved this story.
Spinatic chapter 28 . 10/22/2013
Holy Shiz, this gave me the feels...
monkeyface0090 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
NARUTO WILL LIVE!
Moonttje chapter 35 . 3/14/2013
Whoohoo all done,.. It was such a great story,.. And as promised a review at the and of the story,... Lol,.. Yeah it really was awesome,..
Arigato for writing this and i will be reading more of your one-shots now lol,..
SolitaryLightning chapter 35 . 3/5/2013
_ I, just noticed this. And I asked for it. Thank you very much for writing this. . I won't say it's a nice ride but it explains a lot. Harsh... Naru is just so nice and loving.

Thanks again for writing this. Appreciated it.
xShinigamixMPx chapter 35 . 10/9/2012
It's half past midnight, my eyes are watering but as soon as I started to read i had to finish it. Absolutly love this story! It was sooo goooooood! :D
magicrazy101 chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
You know- I think this is the one SasuNaru fic I actually like

XD

M-crazy
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 35 . 5/26/2012
Great fic, well done and cute!
AquaRias chapter 34 . 3/20/2012
Awww. Just a few things.

1. Don't know how you can say that this can be taken as a naru/sasu friendship! An early AN mentioned it could be seen that way, which it definitely can't. Good thing I'm a Naru/sasu shipper and loved every minute of it!

2. Leant. Are you seriously telling me that this is not a word? Seriously? #mylifeisover. I say it all the time, I write it, I think it - I honestly thought that it was a legit word. I mean, who says 'leaned'? NOBODY!

3. Amazing story, loved it from beginning to end and stayed up til 4 am to read it all in one go.

Off to check out your other fics now!
Dragon Soarer chapter 35 . 3/9/2012
Oh! In the last chapter, it said that it was the epilogue, and I didn't notice that there was another chapter until I had already reviewed! I don't quite know what to say... it's kind of scary, but I guess I understand why Sasuke did it... though I don't approve.. but I understand, kind of. I mean, I've never lost anyone before, but I can try to put myself in his place. Anyway, the end was really cute! :)
Dragon Soarer chapter 34 . 3/9/2012
I just read this story in one sitting, I love it! :D I don't have time to write a proper review, sorry. I should have gone to bed a while ago, in fact... You know your story is good when readers stay up during the night because they can't stop reading. ;) Good job!