Reviews for Infatuation
Izlandi chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Wow 0-0

This was my first fanfic with a trio jejeje

Nicely done by the way, I love it
KatieLyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
I'm not interested in the idea of threesomes because you just know someone's going to end up cut out. But this worked because Uhura was so damned awesome. She deserves a medal and her own starship.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Damn sneaky Vulcan!
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
LOL
vivian397 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
that was.. interesting. that's all im going to say...
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
'I am going to insert my organ at this angle for maximum efficiency in eliciting orgasm, you are to gyrate your body to the rhythm I set, your compliance would be most appreciated.' I died laughing at this. :D
24-7Fanfictioner chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
*grins hugely* Awesome.
MissMercedes2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Really nice! I never was a fan of Spock and Uhura, and this ended it in a sweet way.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Good job!
nat13cat chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
uhhh... just fell over drooling on the floor. awesome!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hot and touching...very nicely done!
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
HOLY CRAPPP! that was just...omigosh...i am like, speechless...really, you did a frickin amazing job with it. You are...crap, like a god! Great job and i love the way that you don't exactly describe anything elicit so far as some people would have written it.

_ your writing is amazing...
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Interesting way to get through to Kirk I like it its inventive lol thanks for sharing x
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aw i would love to write like you(Probably won't happen since english isn't my first language. Your words are like a movie playing before my eyes. Its beautiful, so true, so logical XD. I will probably now read all your stories XD

kisses

Kitty
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Damn. That was great. I love how you describe the feelings Jim has when Spock pushes against him. Rawr. And the way they got together, lol, ingenious. Haven't seen that done before.