Reviews for Infatuation
Izlandi chapter 1 . 2/29
Wow 0-0

This was my first fanfic with a trio jejeje

Nicely done by the way, I love it
KatieLyn chapter 1 . 2/3
I'm not interested in the idea of threesomes because you just know someone's going to end up cut out. But this worked because Uhura was so damned awesome. She deserves a medal and her own starship.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Damn sneaky Vulcan!
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
LOL
vivian397 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
that was.. interesting. that's all im going to say...
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
'I am going to insert my organ at this angle for maximum efficiency in eliciting orgasm, you are to gyrate your body to the rhythm I set, your compliance would be most appreciated.' I died laughing at this. :D
24-7Fanfictioner chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
*grins hugely* Awesome.
MissMercedes2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Really nice! I never was a fan of Spock and Uhura, and this ended it in a sweet way.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Good job!
nat13cat chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
uhhh... just fell over drooling on the floor. awesome!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hot and touching...very nicely done!
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
HOLY CRAPPP! that was just...omigosh...i am like, speechless...really, you did a frickin amazing job with it. You are...crap, like a god! Great job and i love the way that you don't exactly describe anything elicit so far as some people would have written it.

_ your writing is amazing...
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Interesting way to get through to Kirk I like it its inventive lol thanks for sharing x
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aw i would love to write like you(Probably won't happen since english isn't my first language. Your words are like a movie playing before my eyes. Its beautiful, so true, so logical XD. I will probably now read all your stories XD

kisses

Kitty
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Damn. That was great. I love how you describe the feelings Jim has when Spock pushes against him. Rawr. And the way they got together, lol, ingenious. Haven't seen that done before.