Reviews for Blueberries & Rollercoasters
fragonknight01 chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
I like this one. You did a 'real good job'! (You're supposed to say that with a hick accent so the emphasis is not missed.)
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Awesome story. It was very different from what I've seen before.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
I loved loved loved was is awesome turning Snape into a blueberry.
Crazed King chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Blueberry!
Aubrey Lowe chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Fred and George have warned me that the Order of the Phoenix might try to track us down. If they manage to do so, please continue having fun as though they're not there. Nothing annoys them more. - best line ever.

What on earth possessed you to write a story in which Luna turns Snape into a blueberry? Please give it cookies, because this is just brilliance.
Nahji chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
You should totally make a sequel I would love to read and I wish to see what happens to blueberry Snape. Haha! that is completely priceless! And I like Harry's don't take shit form no one attitude very nice. Hope to read the sequel! Bye Bye.
candycity chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Made me laugh like a crazy person. But that's probably because I am. :P

You write humour beautifully, Pearl. :)
SpiritedWind chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Haha lol! Snape turned into a blueberry! High five Luna! This was hilarious! Most people expect Harry to care about what Dumbledore says but this was so...ORIGINAL! Loved it! And it was hilarious! :)
MizuKitsune10 chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Go DA! :D You gotta admit, they're MUCH better than the Order. Although I assumed that Lupin wouldn't be so stubborn about Harry not having fun.. Although since this is after 5th year...

Oh, and Hedwig is the absolute in awesome and we should all love her and never think that she could be replaced. EVER.
Global Conquest-er chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Um. I think you just made my top ten list.

Because although that was a bit cracky, it was in the most delightful of ways.

Thank you SO much for posting!
kingslayers chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Haha amazing! Your bill is perfect, So easygoing and how I imagined... He'd have to be to be married to a quarter veela!
bookworm19065 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Very funny!
wildwriterrr chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
LMAO that's the best multi-chapter-one-shot-ish-fic I've ever read!
SweetlyDesolated chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
I love Luna :) Great job with this, and it's a really cute idea!

~Deso