Reviews for Star King Chronicles
SkyValor chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
interesting story
Netiri chapter 30 . 12/29/2010
i luv it. please update. im going insane not nowing how your story ends. so please update pleeeeaaaasssse?
Psychid chapter 30 . 4/19/2010
Hey, you're back! D

This was another great chapter, as always. Keep it up! )
EmblemDuelist chapter 29 . 1/22/2010
So Antares' Ace Hero was Neos.

Just like Jaden.
Psychid chapter 29 . 1/22/2010
This was another good chapter, but one thing I have to point out:

Elemental Hero Neos is neither a Machine or a Tuner monster; it's actually just a regular old Normal Monster. ...Unless, of course, it is the "Ace Hero" Antares was talking about, in which it must've made it a Machine and Tuner monster. \

Still, can't wait for the next chappie! 3
EmblemDuelist chapter 28 . 1/2/2010
As usual, another awesome chapter. See you next update.
Psychid chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
Happy New Year to you, too. D

Another epic chapter, as always; but alas, there is a mistake I have to point out:

"It's my turn!" cried Yusei as he drew a card from his deck. Upon looking at the card he drew, he cracked a smile. "By discarding a monster card from my hand, I special summon Quick Synchron! upon discarding a monster card from his hand, a blue portal appeared on the field and from that very portal emerged Quick Synchron. The robotic monster resembled a cowboy and even wields a gun.

You kind of forgot to put a quotation mark after "Synchron!" XD

Still, can't wait for the next chapter! )
Psychid chapter 27 . 12/8/2009
So, that's who Yuza is, eh? Figures. XD

Another great chapter. ;3
EmblemDuelist chapter 26 . 12/8/2009
Ouch...Yusei was utterly blown away. I'll be here when the new arc begins.
NarutoandBleach chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This story is very good, I like how you added in yliaster and the signers battling togheter to save mankind and the part where Yusei summons the stardust dragon combined with the crimson's power is magnicificent. Keep the story going. I love to see more.

Combatally12
E-arth Duelist chapter 26 . 11/29/2009
This chapter was a good closure. It leaves me with many questions and few answers. I am eager to see the next arc and just what will happen to the characters and Leo's mark.
Psychid chapter 26 . 11/29/2009
This was epic. What else is there to say. ;D
E-arth Duelist chapter 25 . 11/27/2009
Good chapters, really good. Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I was a bit busy...these are good and the new arc sounds exciting!
EmblemDuelist chapter 25 . 11/26/2009
Things are definitely not looking good for everyone.

Nice chapter!
Psychid chapter 25 . 11/25/2009
Once again, a great chapter. But alas, there is a minor error in which I have to point out:

"Little does Yuza know that these three cards is responsible for summoning the humongous monster she is currently facing."

I think you should've put it in past tense, to which the above sentence would then be this:

"Little did Yuza know that these three cards are responsible for summoning the humongous monster she was currently facing."

Unless you purposely forgot to do that, I just wanted to point something out.

But besides that, a great job on this chapter! Can't wait for more! )