Reviews for Death Dog
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 17 . 12/22/2016
update!
Gregorvich chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
You suck at math. You say he's nearly 4,000 years dead, yet he's died 827,211 times, and it took him 36 years to reform his most recent death. That means he is at the very least 29,779,596 years dead, and that's not taking into account the time he was perfectly fine or off killing and torturing people or if he had gotten better at reforming and cut the time it takes to fix his soul down. Unless you meant that his most previous "death" was 4,000 years ago and he's been in hell or hunting people down for a whole lot longer. But then you said that he has been dead for 4,000 years (meaning he left the narutoverse), not that he died 4,000 years ago (meaning he was killed somehow in hell).
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
You gave him a gun ? Wow when I read that I decided to stop reading this piece of shit story
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
nice job
Unknown Eldritch chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
"Was she really in love with a demon as old as this world?" Umm... Pretty sure that the world is a bit older than 3967 years old...
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
nice
person chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Yes you bow to our pleas... Do so again? Lol. Its been 3-4 years.
MAZOKU KING chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
Loving this story
FicFanFoom7 chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
This story is really good. You have made a very interesting world for your characters and I am excited to read more as you update it. One thing I would mention though is that the Robin in teen titans is actually Dick Grayson not Tim Drake, Just wanted to point that out.
uscias chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Please update.
Ivansama chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
way to rushed the start was great but then he meets the titans on he falls in love instantly with a girl 3000 years younger as him and after he work thousand of years in hell no build up at all
Mr.Black64 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
To rushed. Waaay to rushed. Decent idea with a cool start. Explained enough to keep it interesting without boring the reader but suddenly once he reaches Titan-verse he just falls in love and vice versa out of nowhere. No build up, no explanation, just "Here's my blood, summon me".
dangerverse chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
awesome story
Heero Twilight chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
Dude awesome story. Very well written and I love how you give us readers glimpses of Naruto's past as a hellhound. Please continue to write this story and any others you've written and or going to write. Can't wait for the next chapter.
AJMartin00 chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
Awesome story update soon please