Reviews for Death Dog
myulander chapter 2 . 2/23
nice
person chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Yes you bow to our pleas... Do so again? Lol. Its been 3-4 years.
TEAM TOBI chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
Loving this story
FicFanFoom7 chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
This story is really good. You have made a very interesting world for your characters and I am excited to read more as you update it. One thing I would mention though is that the Robin in teen titans is actually Dick Grayson not Tim Drake, Just wanted to point that out.
uscias chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Please update.
Ivansama chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
way to rushed the start was great but then he meets the titans on he falls in love instantly with a girl 3000 years younger as him and after he work thousand of years in hell no build up at all
Mr.Black64 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
To rushed. Waaay to rushed. Decent idea with a cool start. Explained enough to keep it interesting without boring the reader but suddenly once he reaches Titan-verse he just falls in love and vice versa out of nowhere. No build up, no explanation, just "Here's my blood, summon me".
dangerverse chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
awesome story
Heero Twilight chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
Dude awesome story. Very well written and I love how you give us readers glimpses of Naruto's past as a hellhound. Please continue to write this story and any others you've written and or going to write. Can't wait for the next chapter.
AJMartin00 chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
Awesome story update soon please
Guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Dude this story is great and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
The second to last was the face of a beautiful woman, with sharp canines and a bleeding tongue. A dhamphir had apparently been the closest to the last head born as she was eyeing him like a side of meat...What? Explain this please.

Neat story!
Dovack chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
good story
Imortal Carnage chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
I am surprised my tastes in books or storys... well they wern't exemplory... But as of late I am finding really good stories this one included.

I hope you keep up this story its story-line interests me
Blood Brandy chapter 17 . 2/1/2012