Reviews for Afterthoughts
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/11
Ooo. Good. Sounds like Raven's pretty much put that issue to bed.
SETI-fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Dang. This is so cold and logical and perfectly Raven. I really like your take on her thought processes through that whole scene, and tying it in with the looming secret about Trigon is a very nice touch. Excellent distinction between what she feels for her friends and how, if that trust is betrayed, she will not forgive or forget, though she will keep it to herself because she cares for her true friends more. Looking forward to reading the rest of your work!
sparklyscrunchies chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Great story. The ending is powerful, when Raven realizes that it's the Titans' monument, and that's why she won't break it, even though she wants to. And I love the " 'Who's in control, now?' 'I am,' " bit. I'm biased, since Raven is my favorite character, but it always bothered me that Terra was able to get the better of Raven in the TV show. I like to see Raven have the final victory here.

On a totally unrelated note, is there any chance you'll update "Family" soon? I'm really hoping you haven't abandoned it. That is one of my all-time favorite fanfics, in ANY fandom, and I'm DYING to know what happens. Pretty please?
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was brilliant. Very... very Raven. Just how I imagine her to be. Really good job!
badgirl1990 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Great Story!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Great story. I especially like Raven's answer to the question "Who's in control,now?"