Reviews for The Adventure of Hecate House
Guest chapter 46 . 12/7/2016
Ok, that was some surprise.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
How will she react when she finds out she has to dye her hair?

Oh, and by the way, I love that this story is narrated from Holmes's perspective. It feels like ACD, but Holmes!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
So far, this is reading like genuine ACD. Most amazing!
Speculatrix chapter 60 . 5/26/2016
Read the whole story in one night and I loved it! And I love that Violet Hunter really shined in this story, The Copper Beeches was the 3rd Holmes story I ever read! Oh and I'd love to have a look at that scandalous missing chapter if you please *winks* And yes, I'm an adult, I'm in my early twenties.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 60 . 2/1/2016
I don't even know what to write here now - this story has totally blown my mind! Pure perfection
wingedmelody chapter 60 . 10/1/2015
This was awesome! Have you written that chapter about the hotel? If so, I would love to read it, and I can't wait to read some more of yours fics!
Dreamsteel chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
This is such a good story. I really want to continue reading it, but I'm supposed to be revising History.
Oh, well. Entertainment for later, I guess. Rest assured I will finish this excellent tale within the day.
LMC chapter 60 . 1/1/2014
Liked this all very much! However, we never see Holmes going back for that hidden cache under the bushes, do we? I presume those are the files he is giving back to people at the end, but when did he sneak back and retrieve the sizable bundle?
Azolean chapter 60 . 7/7/2012
Wow...just...wow.

Nope, don't usually care for those who try to place Holmes in any kind of relationship closer than companionship. However, you pulled this off stunningly. I bow to your writing prowess in making it plausible without detracting from his character in the least.
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 60 . 12/16/2011
Good ending.
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 59 . 12/16/2011
Holmes is going to need a lot of recovering from this case.
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 58 . 12/16/2011
Aww, poor Watson. He'll be better soon enough.
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 57 . 12/16/2011
Watson's not going to be happy about being left behind.
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 56 . 12/16/2011
Yeah, it would be a bad idea to smoke with a bad lung.
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 55 . 12/16/2011
The Irregulars did well. I hope Holmes gives them a big bonus.