Reviews for The Adventure of Hecate House
Speculatrix chapter 60 . 5/26
Read the whole story in one night and I loved it! And I love that Violet Hunter really shined in this story, The Copper Beeches was the 3rd Holmes story I ever read! Oh and I'd love to have a look at that scandalous missing chapter if you please *winks* And yes, I'm an adult, I'm in my early twenties.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 60 . 2/1
I don't even know what to write here now - this story has totally blown my mind! Pure perfection
wingedmelody chapter 60 . 10/1/2015
This was awesome! Have you written that chapter about the hotel? If so, I would love to read it, and I can't wait to read some more of yours fics!
Stelmariana chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
This is such a good story. I really want to continue reading it, but I'm supposed to be revising History.
Oh, well. Entertainment for later, I guess. Rest assured I will finish this excellent tale within the day.
LMC chapter 60 . 1/1/2014
Liked this all very much! However, we never see Holmes going back for that hidden cache under the bushes, do we? I presume those are the files he is giving back to people at the end, but when did he sneak back and retrieve the sizable bundle?
Azolean chapter 60 . 7/7/2012
Wow...just...wow.

Nope, don't usually care for those who try to place Holmes in any kind of relationship closer than companionship. However, you pulled this off stunningly. I bow to your writing prowess in making it plausible without detracting from his character in the least.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 60 . 12/16/2011
Good ending.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 59 . 12/16/2011
Holmes is going to need a lot of recovering from this case.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 58 . 12/16/2011
Aww, poor Watson. He'll be better soon enough.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 57 . 12/16/2011
Watson's not going to be happy about being left behind.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 56 . 12/16/2011
Yeah, it would be a bad idea to smoke with a bad lung.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 55 . 12/16/2011
The Irregulars did well. I hope Holmes gives them a big bonus.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 54 . 12/16/2011
Yikes! Watson had quite a lot of rough handling.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 53 . 12/16/2011
Mrs. Hudson is fussing again. She does that a lot.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 52 . 12/16/2011
Wow, Ms. Hunter is really proving herself here.