Reviews for Misunderstood
Okay... fax haters unite. This is well written, but the characters, especially Iggy, is so bitter.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
I like how you ended the story with Iggy thinking that the whole scene we "His family. Almost" I liked that endeing!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Mmm. I've got mixed feelings about this. I am a FAX lover, but this story is very well written. So it's going on my favorites.
ough chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Sachiko: B'AAWWWWW~

that was beautiful! I officially hate Max and Fang now! TTATT poor Gazzy! he probably regretted his decision!

I love how you portrayed the charatcers. You actually managed to keep Max in character while making her pig-headed!

keep writing!
sasukeXnarutoforever chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Well damn. This whole story is just beautiful.

Too many times, people write the same thing, but it's awful because this relationship is being portrayed as good, as right, as perfect. Angel becomes the "bad guy", Iggy is forgotten, and Gazzy is just there.

You give each of these characters flesh, you make them work. I can seriously believe that this would happen - even Fang acting as he did, which seemed a bit too harsh for me, but this is your story.

I particularly like your Ari characterization, the fact that Gazzy wouldn't leave Max, and Iggy's relationship with Angel. It's sort of odd, though. Max and Fang are the closest to Angel (well, Fang's closeness isn't revealed until MAX, but still), they normally wouldn't act like that. Although it's very well done and essential to the plot, it's sort of hard just to place it as that, when canon has revealed it to be otherwise.

Overall, this was wonderful, but you really should have fleshed out the last chapter.

Project Aero bids you a good day.
ThePinkHedgehog chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
DAAAMAMMMMNNN (in a good way :D
ThePinkHedgehog chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
j chapter 6 . 1/17/2011

DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
*moving on* not "mo I ..." whatever

sorry about that, the typo was a result of it's a strange iPhone edit feature :(
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
This is an interesting piece. Iggy as the main character goes through growth. It's strange how we, like Iggy, can love a total jerk and never realize that we have stopped loving him or her. But Iggy moves on, despite the pain. This is a good story to show that mo I g on may hurt but it is possible to do. Even when the other person thinks they can keep us from going on.

It's good that you finished it up. You, too, get to move on.
pandorad24 chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Grrrrrrr. Fang, die in a hole. A deep, muddy hole that goes all the way down to Hell. He's such a jerk to Iggy. I mean, they should be like brothers and best friends because they're the same age, but JP is too ignorant of his own characters to realize that. Fang sux.
pandorad24 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Ah, I loved the bit about the pop-tarts. "skin stuff" and "sweet-tasting goo" XD. I had some pop-tarts for breakfast today...

Oh, poor Iggy. Max doesn't know that he loves her. Sigh.
pandorad24 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh, would you look at that - this fic isn't sucky! Congratulations!

I actually got into this because flYegurl recommended it, so you can thank her. Oh, Iggy. There are few words to describe my desperate love for that little blind pyro. I like Ari a lot too, and mushed together, you get a whole lot of an awesome fic.

On to the next chappie!
flYegurl chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Ooh, even if it was slightly incomplete, I am still overjoyed you finished the fic! I loved the ending, it was actually perfect. PERFECT! You are a great writer, and I'm sorry you've never finished anything. You should really try, in the future.
flYegurl chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Oh, this was such a great chapter! I love how you had the idea of having Iggy and the rest go to the E-shaped house, that was a stroke of genius. I think tons of readers have all but forgotten it. And Ari's plan to take Max away there was touching, it really was. I like how stupid you are making Max and Fang, because they really are, and it's really good. I wonder if Gazzy will ever joing up with Iggy again, because it really seems like he'd be happier that way. I hope something good happens soon!