Reviews for Rokudaime Uzukage Adopted!
marlonx137 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
hey, you're going to leave the story? q please say no
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
This is really good! I can't wait for more!
thunder18 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Great chapter Update soon
Poosa-ard chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Good chapter, just way too short. Hope you update soon, I'm really liking this story so far.
ShadowFoxKage chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
interesting start. I'm curious how the spiky yellow/gold hair of Naruto was concealed? I mean it's one thing using a path other the Kushina as the Uzukage but himself his voice would have been familiar to anyone who knew him previous even given the 3-4 years of aging.
Apollymi28 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Pretty good. I'll look forward to update.
gabyxx21 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I loved looking forward to the next chapter
BowTechsniper chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Crap right when shit was about to go down and I really wanted to see what naruto could do. Hope the whole writers block has passed and you are having an easier time with it
BowTechsniper chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I see that you are taking over for someone else. I hope you are still planning to keep working on this, you havent updated in a while. Then again it could be that you are re working everything. With all of those Paths I hope naruto will fight if the need is there, the real Pein didnt. Since Naruto needs to be his own person and they took in people from mist, I think he should have something all his own. The ability to use the sub elements if only just a few. Like Wood, Ice, maybe swift release and boil and Lava if Mei is going to be envolved in the story. I hope you work in the sub elements and chakra chains and you update soon. Later
agnar chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Ok I barely began this chapter and I had to stop, because it made no sense and went completely opposite your first chapter.

You clearly said because of his paths, naruto could attend the chunin exams in konoha without being recognized. Then you have naruto himself, his own body, going to konoha, with only 1 of his paths and the weakest one.

Uh... what?

Firstly, kages DON'T go to the first 2 rounds, only the finals, so that right off makes no sense. Secondly, why the hell wouldn't naruto use ONLY a path body, not kushina of course, but one of the others to attend? He'd NEVER want other villages to know he's 14 and a kage, it would make them a target. He'd NEVER go himself into konoha and risk them trying to 'rescue' him or something.

It makes ZERO sense. Your description of his paths in chapter 1 could use some work, but having naruto himself go to konoha... ruins your story by making naruto and his village look like morons.
Apollymi28 chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
I like it. Keep it up.
riffin121294 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
it's great, i can't find many good uzushiogakure naruto fic and i like what you've written so far, keep writing
FF's Nightmare chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Awesome.
Wulan-chan chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
you must continue this story until the end..

this story is amazing you know?..
Evci chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Cant wait for some more to be up !