Reviews for Snowbari and the Seven Minions of Namimori Forest
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
PERFECT
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
WAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! YOUR SO GOOD DUDE! Laughed my ass a lot especially the part when Grumpydera is introduced! I mean, they fit! They totally fit each other! WAHAHAHAHa! Awesome story dude, and creative _
Fluffness chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Great retelling of Snow White in KHR version! Loved it. Might want to watch however what you call Hibari because it varies between "step-son" and "step-daughter."
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
this is definitely going on my favorite quotes page.
Kajune chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I don't understand if Hibari is a male or a female in this story. Since you go from daughter to son, son to daughter.
Rokudo Renna chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Uh... the ending doesn't make me satisfied. DX

Is this a fic of 6918 or D18? Why there's no 6918 ending on it? DX

But, still, the way you named Tsuna and the gang really made me laugh. XD
Anne chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Ciao-su! I really enjoyed reading your story! It was really hilarious, I like that. I really love the name that you gave them, somehow it was creative, cute and funny! Poor Dino-san, but I like what happen, I mean he woke up and metal greeted Dino-san. Well, it was really nice to read, really. Omedetou and ganbatte-kudasai! And by way, I realized that most fanfictions based on 'Snow white' story, why not other fairy tales? I want to know how'll the story went, it must be interesting, right?
moedipus chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Ahaha, how cute.

When I read the modified names, I choked from laughter, in a good (?) way. prince!Dino and Snow-bari...I'd like to see their happily ever after too. Hijacking a house, Hibari? I thought you knew better

QUEEN MUKURO? YES.
Madame GiGi chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Ahaha! Cute!

Yesh! I'm the first reveiwer!