Reviews for Night Hunt
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
i really like how you "reversed" their roles. its so much more interesting this way
LittleMissy chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Please update ;_; This is an awesome story that is exetremly well written and I would like to see it end. It has amazing plot and you write Tyki and Kanda perfectly. I know it's been 4 years since your last update, but could you please continue sometime. No pressure, but please update this in the future for all of us readers who would like to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
ViviChanNyan chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Will you ever continue writing? I'd really look forward to reading more! :o
Anonymussy chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I love this pairing! Please continue this story! It is very interesting, and I am also sick of the whole Tyki being the evil vamp and kanda being the stoic hunter... It gets old really quick. So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write another chapter, even just to finish the story off! It is so good!
Roseck chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Haha... I like the fact that when Kanda was young, he had wanted to play with other children, I think it's cute Yeah and I love his personality too, I always think he has something gentle and good in him, he just don't let it out though. He's actually a good vampire and Tykki's cool also. I wonder when is Tykki going to realise who Kanda really is?

Update soon, please, so I can find out how he'll react lol.
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Never read vampire -Man fics before, and this one was such a twist! Oh I thought it was badass!
Crimson Red Eyes chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Awesome(: must continue(:
Crimson Red Eyes chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Awesome(: must continue(:
jayne chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
uuuuuuup daaaaate sooooon!really good story hahaha:)
dakenolebeau chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Nobodyakashadow chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I love the story. Hope ya keep on writing it!
Nothing is forever beautiful chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
love this story soooo much! please update!
18plusForMe chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Loving the story. Pleasepleaseplease update. I love you. And your story.
AUehara chapter 2 . 11/14/2010