Reviews for The WinWin Scenario
i-am-the-wallace chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
So we're just supposed to ignore the fact that Jim cheated on Pavel? Whether he was "under the influence" or not it's still cheating.
justagirlthatdreams chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
This is beautiful! Its so hard to find a quality Chekov/Kirk fanfiction and this was just amazing. I loved it so much.
Leona Esperanza chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
I love this! Now I'm going to have to go find the story that it's a prequel to, so I can love that, too! Thank you for writing this. It's well-written and a lot of fun to read. Thank you!
Psychedelica chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
That was a very sweet story! I've never shipped Jim/Pavel before, but this story could well have converted me :)
TribeGeneral65 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
This whole story was EXACTLY what I hoped to find. I just saw "Into Darkness," and was reminded of how taken I was with a certain Russian ensign, but this is the first story I've read to really capture and develop Chekhov-his innocence, his brilliance, his adorableness, and his shyness that can turn into bold confidence when inspired. And I really like how you showed this from both perspectives and gave Kirk and Chekhov unique voices. Overall just a splendid story! I will need to read more of your work asap! Please keep up the outstanding work :-)
Prayers to Castiel chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
This was so adorably fluffy. I was sitting here squealing the whole time. You are an amazing writer and I look forward to reading more of your work
TTCyclone chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Awwww, now this story is just s precious! :D I loved it!
DragonsRme chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Lying Knaves chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
I love this story! It's the first time I've ever read this pairing and I think it might be my new favorite. I hope you continue with these two as the plot bunnies attack you.
tomboyphoenix chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
awesome ;) so sweet
Tiggs-A-Doodle chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Loved it! I skipped it the first time round, only to realize I had missed a hidden treasure x
I heard rumours of another film...WANT MORE PAVEL!
Rindou Kiara chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I didn't know this fantastic fanfic existed till a few hours ago or so. I love how well written it is from beginning, middle and end. Pavel is so adorable and cute, how could jim not love him. genius or not, the man fell hard. I do hope you'll do a sequel, or ar least a one shot of jim's proposal. Something to feed my rambunctious imagination and thoughts. You keep me insane, cuz being too sane can drive a person nuts. Hahaha. Keep up the awesome work
Adam-1D chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Love it.
mike codell chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
I have read all 3 chapters and find them nicely believable, not everyone can do that! Good Job!

But i do wish there were more...:)
Kaylen Cooper chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
This was AMAZING. I so loved this, and it was absolutely perfect. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »