Reviews for 10 Facts
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 9/13
aaawww, this was so cute and puts a different perspective on the possibilities of how Kakashi and Naruto are to each when they're relatively alone, no one else to pay witness to their closeness and care. :)
I love how despite how short this is, it's more than enough to picture all the facts. Although I do wish it was longer and we got more full descriptive emotive scenes because I just love it so much. Of course, it doesn't have to nor even need to be because it is beautiful as it is.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 1 . 3/7
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 2/13
AGH THE FEELS ARE STRONG I love this HAHA! I'm the 100th reviewer bishes!
Outsider chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That ending makes us come up with our own endings and what I thought of broke me. Did 'Kashi /die/? I reread the last fact at least seven times. I love oneshots like this; it doesn't draw out any unnecessary scenes.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
So much goodness here...
duchessme chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
that was adorably cute
always love parental kakashi with naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I love it ;3
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
So sweet! :)
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This deserves an AWWWWWWWWWWW!
aww chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I teared up a bit.

Though, I think you meant "correcting" instead of "correction" under Fact 02.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
awe! so cute!
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
That was really sweet. I've always love the student-teacher relationship between these two :) Its like a transition between the generations :)

Keep up the great work!
clairebear2319 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
that was so cute!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
That was bittersweet and I really enjoyed it. It was simple with an undertone of being very important- which reflects the casualness of Kakashi and Naruto's relation together. Great work!