Reviews for 10 Facts
Ninjas Say Hi chapter 1 . 8/11
Love it.
Princess Jalice chapter 1 . 5/30
super heart warming. Oh my heart is so full at the moment. I love this Kakashi. Thank you for writing.
Little Miss Kairi chapter 1 . 5/24
So simple. So short. Yet so perfect. I envy how some people can write few words but the emotional impact is still strong. This story is very nice and cute to say the least. I love it! And I love you for making it! I always believed Kakashi would be closer to Naruto considering his father was his teacher. And I love their interactions. Thanks for this!
awwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This is really wonderful! It made me smile so much!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
aaawww, this was so cute and puts a different perspective on the possibilities of how Kakashi and Naruto are to each when they're relatively alone, no one else to pay witness to their closeness and care. :)
I love how despite how short this is, it's more than enough to picture all the facts. Although I do wish it was longer and we got more full descriptive emotive scenes because I just love it so much. Of course, it doesn't have to nor even need to be because it is beautiful as it is.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
candychxn chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Awwws!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
AGH THE FEELS ARE STRONG I love this HAHA! I'm the 100th reviewer bishes!
Outsider chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That ending makes us come up with our own endings and what I thought of broke me. Did 'Kashi /die/? I reread the last fact at least seven times. I love oneshots like this; it doesn't draw out any unnecessary scenes.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
So much goodness here...
duchessme chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
that was adorably cute
always love parental kakashi with naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I love it ;3
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
So sweet! :)
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This deserves an AWWWWWWWWWWW!