Reviews for Ooman
Poetgirl616 chapter 36 . 7/18
I would like to adopt this story, if you would allow it. I love it and would consider it an honor to add to.
Shadowmane820 chapter 36 . 6/4
I am a new writer and reviewer on the Fanfic site. As for this story: SOOOOOO DELICIOUS! I AM CONSIDERING FINDING YOU SOMEHOW AND WORSHIPPING THE EVER LIVING HECK OUT OF YOU MY LADY! To hell with the flamers, the asstards can go screw themselves because they are not worthy of you! PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! I BEG OF YOU! P.S. I love how you react to your' minions reviews. That is creative and awesome as hell! _
Yar chapter 1 . 6/2
you fucking suck at writing and you're story is overrated and shitty.
Monkeyface-fan1 chapter 36 . 5/19
MORE! Please
Fallen-Autumn-Leaves chapter 36 . 5/16
I really enjoy your story! And congrats on your book!
pyr0 chapter 10 . 5/15
i love it!
ps if you dont already listen to songs when you read fanfic you should try it
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 36 . 4/29
Love this story! At this point I'm enjoying her adapting to the Yajuta culture and am missing the little beast A'nu! I know it's been 2 years (Holy smokes!) But I'm still looking forward to see further development between Nova & Ti'kon.
Omg plz continue this story
Quills in blood red ink chapter 18 . 4/13
Great story so far. The predators don't have lips so saying no would be easier than mo, and Nova is an a issue but she sounds American. Other than that it's great!
OtakuNinja-chan chapter 36 . 4/8
XD, I loved this so much. I was very hesitant on reading it at first and then when I finally let my curiousity take over, I was thrilled to find this story very intertaining and exciting. That you so very much for this.
Jane chapter 13 . 3/29
Sorry I found this one so late in the game, as it lies crying abandoned on the floor. Especially since I can get behind you sarcasm and messed up humor. Sexual innuendo intended. Really liking the story so far.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 36 . 3/27
Would you believe it if I told you I sat and read your story in one go? It took a few hours but I literally COULD NOT STOP. The amount of grammatical errors had me stopping each time to shake my head, but the quality of the story was so superior that I quickly forgot about them. I completely adored this story, even wrote this review three chapters before I actually finished reading what you wrote! Excellent job and I hope you write more very soon!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 35 . 3/17
loving thwei'duh more and more. sad that the next chapter would be the last *sigh* i'd have loved for this fic to go on to see what happens next but as i've seen on your profile, you have prioritized professional writing over fanfic writing. loss for us (naaa, i'm glad i discovered this fic even if it was late :D ) but i'm glad that you've become a published author. you deserve it. i'm always annoyed and confused as to how writers as bad as E.L. james could get published but not the many good fanfic writers i've seen around here. so i'm glad you were able to make that leap. again congratulations. if you have time in the future, i hope we'd be able to see the continuation of this one. if someone already adopted it, please let us know.

*showers you with chocolate petals and hugs*
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 33 . 3/17
love how their coupling here reflected their emotional intimacy w
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 32 . 3/17
damn! fucking colossal! yay for homerun!

ugh, i just noticed that this is up for adoption. *cries*
1,658 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »