Reviews for Ooman
Willow chapter 20 . 8/25
I am in AWE! I Never ever review a story, BUT HOLY FUCKING PREDATOR DICK WOMAN! I only stumbled upon this mind blowing epic brain splatter of a masterpiece through a list on Deviantart of the most highly rated and well known predator fanfictions. I don't know how in the phuck I missed this so long ago, and that I'm not even close to the last chapter you posted but I wanted... NO, NEEDED! To review and express how amazing and wonderful this has been to read. I tweeted the hell out of this to my 200k follower's so expect a flood in you're notifications, anyways I have wasted plenty of you're valuable time with my rambling. I dread the end of this story but look forward to reading the other stories you posted.

~Ciao Bella~
rybkakoi chapter 36 . 7/16
Please please please please update! This story is brilliant! Please!
kellogglikethecereal chapter 10 . 5/22
Excuse my language, but I love how badass the protagonist is. It is very uplifting and fun to read. I catch myself with a sly smile and I will admit I snorted once or twice haha.
HuntressXHunter chapter 30 . 3/27
AWWWWWWWWW ️
HuntressXHunter chapter 23 . 3/21
Wow talk about a Luke/Dark Vader moment
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 3/19
Is she human
phsycopredgirlouttahercage chapter 18 . 2/21
Ok i just want you to know that you wrote the BEST story in existence. I love this story and i love you i wish i could have read it a long time ago when you were still writing it to get my full message of love and appreciation for this story its made me happy made me cry made me angry made me scared and made me rejoice. Then cry when i got to the end. Please keep this up forever you are amazingly talented and i wish the best for you 3 (ps. Love the jokes, songs, gags and well everything especially the nick names!)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 36 . 1/13
Please continue!
Psychosis chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
Well, I'll be damned if I don't smell Engineer meddling in Nova's genetic code. Should be interesting to see where this goes...
Angry Pencil Wielder chapter 36 . 11/8/2015
Oh! How I love this story! Engaging and detailed! Mhhm. Love it. I'm so glad you are continuing this! And congratulations on publishing your own book! I'll be sure to check it out at a later date.
Don't let those hateful reviews bring you down love. They can all get ass fucked on a xenomorph tail. XP
Keep up the good work!
Ryuno chu chapter 36 . 10/18/2015
I love that Nova's getting her muscles in. It makes me want to do a savage workout.
Ryuno chu chapter 35 . 10/18/2015
I squealed like a crazy person with Moby's surprise appearance. I love everyone being all together and he is totally my favorite character.
Mere11 chapter 36 . 10/13/2015
1st of all i would like to say I absolutly love your story. It saddn me to read that u have decided to give your story up for adoption, thoe i do hope that the next person who take it will as you said b4 add there own flavour ( but i must say that there is one person who is only copying a paste) but that beside the point. If you do decied one day that you randomly going to countinu then let me just say im soooo sooooo looking fwd to Your next chapter, i found your story funny, sexsy, heartfelt and intryguing. Your story is on my favourit, like i said b4 love your story...
Ryuno chu chapter 30 . 10/13/2015
This is totally my favorite chapter so far! I just love A'nu! I'm so excited about the info you introduced about the sucklings. I can't wait to learn more.
Ryuno chu chapter 29 . 10/13/2015
I am supremely enjoying this story. Your world building and characterization is top tier. You are a blessing to this fandom.
I'm totally looking forward to Nova hanging with An'u. I am definitely wondering why Moby is shunned and the like; some more scenes with him would be much appreciated. Will we ever get to see Scar and Lex? I think that would be awesome!
1,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »