Reviews for Ooman
djmegamouth chapter 1 . 8/28
So her cellmate was a xenomorph. That must of been disconcertaning
silverfoxkurama chapter 36 . 8/27
I'm sad to have to end the fic here since it has not been updated 2013 but I'm glade that I got to read such an epic fic I shall follow u maybe one day u will pick it up again lolol
silverfoxkurama chapter 18 . 8/27
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was hot I know u discontinued this fic and that makes me sad but I read it anyway and this is the best avp fic where the males yautja hooks up with a ooman I had to leave a comment lololol
DementedKitten13 chapter 36 . 8/17
this story is so fucking awesome! you really brought the characters to life, i felt as if i was living the story right alongside them. you have a real talent with writing that no amount of grammatical mistakes or typos could ever tarnish. i shall be bookmarking this story so i can read it again and again, its just that awesome! it takes real skill to hook a reader like me, with a short attention span, and draw them into your work so thoroughly. (my attention span is notoriously short and hard to keep afterall.)
GMF chapter 1 . 3/22
god damn i love ur story dude
Snowbird12 chapter 2 . 2/26
I'm editing your story on another website. Hope ya don't mind.
Nenarae chapter 36 . 2/21
Hey I know it's been a few years since this was posted and I don't even know if you'll get this, but I just had to tell you that I think you're awesome. I love your writing. I love your attitude. I love all the quirky cuteness and hilarious antics of your characters AND your authors notes. You made me die laughing at many parts and you made me fall in love with your characters and story. I think I've come back to this story quite a few times to reread Nova's adventures and I love it just as much as I did the first time.

From what little I know of you by reading your authors notes especially this last one I just wanted to virtually shake your hand and tell you as an aspiring writer myself that I respect the hell out of you. And that I love your work and hope to see more from you in the future. I don't know if your book is still on Amazon but you can bet I will be snatching that up and any others post haste lol.

Thank you for writing and sharing your work! :)
Tinie nyny chapter 36 . 1/31
Continue it
natysc chapter 1 . 1/21
It's such an amazing story that I really hope one day you continue to update again. So I'm just gonna follow and wait for the best, who knows.
HubrisBrutus chapter 23 . 12/27/2016
It also amazed her how he seemed to acknowledge, and dismiss her, at the same time.

Severus Snape invented it.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/21/2016
Just fuck him already.
elovien chapter 36 . 10/11/2016
After reading this story i have to say I loooove your style .. i am so going to buy that book right now, i cant wait to see what you have managed to do with hades and persephone ! Cheers you are awesome :)
Willow chapter 20 . 8/25/2016
I am in AWE! I Never ever review a story, BUT HOLY FUCKING PREDATOR DICK WOMAN! I only stumbled upon this mind blowing epic brain splatter of a masterpiece through a list on Deviantart of the most highly rated and well known predator fanfictions. I don't know how in the phuck I missed this so long ago, and that I'm not even close to the last chapter you posted but I wanted... NO, NEEDED! To review and express how amazing and wonderful this has been to read. I tweeted the hell out of this to my 200k follower's so expect a flood in you're notifications, anyways I have wasted plenty of you're valuable time with my rambling. I dread the end of this story but look forward to reading the other stories you posted.

~Ciao Bella~
rybkakoi chapter 36 . 7/16/2016
Please please please please update! This story is brilliant! Please!
kellogglikethecereal chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
Excuse my language, but I love how badass the protagonist is. It is very uplifting and fun to read. I catch myself with a sly smile and I will admit I snorted once or twice haha.
1,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »