Reviews for Ooman
Lovethyneighbor chapter 3 . 4/19
You are certainly not forcing me to review; I most welcome want too. Great start; the beginning of any story says a lot; and I am sure it greatness will continue right throughout. Thank you for your wonderful time and effort. Sharing and giving without getting money for it ; will never be forgotten. I always say that "Samaritans" still exscit in this age and work to the best. Thank you :).
K
lilykitty99 chapter 36 . 12/10/2017
please tell me that you are going to continue this story. it is addictive
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 36 . 10/30/2017
Well I found this story recently and I really enjoy it!

ALSO CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE YOUR BOOK? HADES IS HONESTLY OND OF MY FAVORITE GODS AND JUST THE FACT YOU WROTE A STORY BASED OFF THE MYTH REALLY MADE ME HAPPPY OH MY GOSH!
sorry for bad spelling I’m just really really excited and overjoyed
djmegamouth chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
So her cellmate was a xenomorph. That must of been disconcertaning
silverfoxkurama chapter 36 . 8/27/2017
I'm sad to have to end the fic here since it has not been updated 2013 but I'm glade that I got to read such an epic fic I shall follow u maybe one day u will pick it up again lolol
silverfoxkurama chapter 18 . 8/27/2017
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was hot I know u discontinued this fic and that makes me sad but I read it anyway and this is the best avp fic where the males yautja hooks up with a ooman I had to leave a comment lololol
DementedKitten13 chapter 36 . 8/17/2017
this story is so fucking awesome! you really brought the characters to life, i felt as if i was living the story right alongside them. you have a real talent with writing that no amount of grammatical mistakes or typos could ever tarnish. i shall be bookmarking this story so i can read it again and again, its just that awesome! it takes real skill to hook a reader like me, with a short attention span, and draw them into your work so thoroughly. (my attention span is notoriously short and hard to keep afterall.)
GMF chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
god damn i love ur story dude
Snowbird12 chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
I'm editing your story on another website. Hope ya don't mind.
Nenarae chapter 36 . 2/21/2017
Hey I know it's been a few years since this was posted and I don't even know if you'll get this, but I just had to tell you that I think you're awesome. I love your writing. I love your attitude. I love all the quirky cuteness and hilarious antics of your characters AND your authors notes. You made me die laughing at many parts and you made me fall in love with your characters and story. I think I've come back to this story quite a few times to reread Nova's adventures and I love it just as much as I did the first time.

From what little I know of you by reading your authors notes especially this last one I just wanted to virtually shake your hand and tell you as an aspiring writer myself that I respect the hell out of you. And that I love your work and hope to see more from you in the future. I don't know if your book is still on Amazon but you can bet I will be snatching that up and any others post haste lol.

Thank you for writing and sharing your work! :)
Tinie nyny chapter 36 . 1/31/2017
Continue it
natysc chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
It's such an amazing story that I really hope one day you continue to update again. So I'm just gonna follow and wait for the best, who knows.
Lucy Maud Montgomery chapter 23 . 12/27/2016
It also amazed her how he seemed to acknowledge, and dismiss her, at the same time.

Severus Snape invented it.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/21/2016