Reviews for Hey Juliet
Keyblade Princess 13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Cute! :)
Silvia A. Kennes chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I have to agree with Sword. YAY FOR ROMANCE!
and great story!
sonamyfreakO chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
this is an awesome story! i luv it 3
Cookycat chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
AWWWWW That was one of my favorite songs! You made it sooooooo much better!

Hey,do you think you could do a song-fic of "Could This Be Love?" AKA Could this be love that i feel?
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
this is sweet :) i really like Gauge! he is awesome!
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Love it, love it, and I love this song! :)
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Good use of an OC.
Lupus Silvae chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I saw the title of this and nearly died. (But I couldn't, because I had to read!) Hey Juliet is one of my FAVORITE songs of ALL TIME. Due to this, my judgment was very blurred, and I was just imagining the song playing as I read.

I did notice a little problem with the storyline: Sonic's switch from very hesitant to very willing to move forward was a bit fast. I can understand kissing her, but then immediately wanting to go out was a little far-fetched. (Not that I care.)

I believe I've read a story with Gauge before, although I do not recall reviewing it... I'll have to check. -shrugs- (It would've been under "Wolf", as this account is new.)

Anyway, I loved the story. 3 Hey Juliet is spectacular, and you did wonderfully. Nice job!

Ziggy7332 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Lisa *waves to Sword & Pen*: "Bye you guys, I had tons of fun!"

"Thanks for letting Lisa have some little fun"

Lisa:"When am I going to see Shadow!"

"Don't worry you'll see him Tails' Halloween party. Hey! Sword! Pen! You guys are invited to Tails' Halloween party. Send me a message if you wanna come"

Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 7/24/2009

I thought my other review was clear. Then again, there are a few new points to be raised for this story.

Song fictions are illegal on this site. I would have expected you to be more thoughtful. Lyrics were added into the not allowed book.

Gauge - Sonic - Gauge - Sonic. Generic - Canon - Generic - Canon. I don't know how to read this story, honestly. You even started it with boredom, so your motivation to write is a tad appalling.

'its his rival' very sad. Unlike Gauge, you sure hadn't 'racked' your brain with the fiction.

Let's hope that changes.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
OceanEyedGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I loved this story (L) I can totally imagaine this happening .By the way i think Gauge is really cool and very smart . I was wondering if you were writing anymore SonAmy fanfics because I was kinda hoping someone would use one of me OC's in there stories and I was kinda hoping maybe you could .

Many Thanks

Little Miss Writer 13

P.S. The sooner you write back the better ,thank you (L):)
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
How nice. Sonic and Amy got a clean song. You really don't like TailsxCosmo do you?