Reviews for Lips of An Angel
AlwaysSlytherin chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Grr… I know you're most likely not gonna update this, seeing as the last one was in '09, but still… It'd be really amazing if you'd continue. Or am I supposed to make up one myself? Ah, well. Great story!
xo
Have no color chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Continue! Please please i beg you
lena chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
wow, so interesting beginning , what next?
STEGOSARAUS101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
oh yes plz continue harry cannot stay with ginny
xSingleXdrarryXShipper2x chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
u should make the next ch i loved it it waz amazing
Tree of Angels chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aw! Please continue!
The Curly Flea chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I'm new to the whole Harry/Draco pairing but I've loved your stories so far! Please update soon, I can't wait to read more.
ronlover997 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i love this story...i hope you update soon because i can't wait for the next chapter!are you going to make this a long story because i really hope that in the end draco and harry end up together!
MeganBethWrites chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I hate to admit it - but I cried.

I really loved it, and please write more! I want to know if they can officially be together... Please?

x
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I love it and I can't wait to read more. I hope you write more for this.
Silenceberry chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Please don't stop, I want to know if Harry leaves Ginny for Draco and to tell you the truth I hope he does. So please continue!
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This is a prologue right? Because that was super abrupt..lol. I was majorly confused about the beginning and that voice in Harry's head. Was that actually Draco or his subconcious talking to him. I hope you'll continue just so I won't be so confused...lol. And maybe you could go a little more indept about how Harry's life with Ginny is for more and it might be really good if Draco doesn't just accept him back with open arms. Maybe he already has a boyfriend? *wink wink* lol
kiki-chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i think you should keep going with this story.
ckelliher10 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I like it. I think that you should keep going with it.
Momochuu chapter 1 . 7/24/2009