Reviews for Bridging Three Worlds
You need to go back and check the spelling and grammer in a lot if places and this is only the 1st chapter!
Guest chapter 51 . 10/19/2013
10/16/13 - loved it / thanks / now - on to the sequel
Darcyfan14 chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
i really love you using all those great books and programs in this story. is so rich and awesome.
Darcyfan14 chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
That's a miracle Alice don't know about the presents,
Darcyfan14 chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
The Cullen Family to the rescue.
Darcyfan14 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Great chapter.
Darcyfan14 chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
yeah Edward talk to Charlie and we can find more clues.
Darcyfan14 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
I like about the prophecy to add little by little.
Darcyfan14 chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
love it
mberger78 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Response to:

"well, if i need a beta, you need to learn how to review. you criticized my grammar but didn't tell me anything you liked. a good review includes a positive comment for each negative. and as for a beta, i don't need one. i have proofed my chapters and found the same errors and am not going to upload the fixes as the story is done. if you can't read it with the errors then don't."

A review most definitely does not always have a complement. That is just your skewed and biased view of how a review (pertaining to your own work) should go. I know how to write a review, I've been doing so for the last 4 years of school (critiquing classmates). As a Journalism major and English minor I would know the "real" guidelines of a review. Not all works deserve to have a positive review. Yours most definitely does not. The only thing it does have going for it is the storyline/plot, which I did in fact point out in the very first line of the review. So either you chose to ignore that or you can't read. As for your story being "done" I hardly think so. No story is ever completely finished until it is error free. Your refusal to complete the story and obtain a beta shows your lack of courtesy for the reader as well as your laziness and your blatant ignorance. You won't get many readers that way.
mberger78 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
This story has an interesting plot line so far, but you really really need to go back and rewrite the whole thing. The grammar is totally and completely horrid. Not only do you have incomplete sentences but you also have sentences that have missing words. You are also using improper words. For example:

Chapter Three (Edwards flashback)

"I knew Carlisle was nearby and called out to him in a barely audible whisper asking him to hurry and ***relied*** that someone was injured."

The correct term is Relayed. Relied means to rely on someone like you are basically counting on them. While relay(ed) is telling someone something.

Another mistake that I have found throughout the chapters that I have read so far is that you are also using improper tenses. If there were only a few mistakes here and there it wouldn't be so difficult to read. Unfortunately every single sentence has more than one mistake within it making it distracting and hard to read. Some of the sentences are so bad that I can't even understand what you are trying to say.

Please please please either get a beta or learn how to write correctly...
tuckerjnp1 chapter 45 . 12/6/2009
2 chapters today woohoo...both chapters were great can't wait to read the next one.