Reviews for The Incompetent Matchmakers
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 8/2
Aww! I love this! XD Fuery is adorable! And the Royai is perfect! 6-6
BWAHAhahahahahaaa, that was excellent, excellent! And nobody was even shot or burned, what a miracle! XD
Good work, good work. Thank you very much for sharing this. :]
I was smiling the whole time, while reading it. Very nice and cute)))))thank you!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 4/13
Really fun and good read, thanks!
This is too adorable.
Icelightningz chapter 1 . 1/14
lolololol
FatmaRoraima chapter 1 . 1/11
Even though I've expected the plan would work I still love how you gave those little twists. Plus, Fuery's hilarious. I love it. You did a great job writing.
falln.wolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Furey is like a easily startled kitten
skele-gro chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
HAH! this was a good read.
superherosareawesome chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was awesome! Super cute and funny I loved it!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Great story!
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Now now Roy, you have to admit they did something good!
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Awesome. I've always thought using Havoc was an excellent way to get Roy and Riza together, and this is a prime example. Great fic - I laughed my face off.
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This is the single best oneshot I've EVER read in FMA fanfiction. Hands down. You have a talent for subtlety, which is a quality that many Roy/Riza fanfictioners never quite seem to grasp. Roy and Riza have such a delicate relationship that it's really an achievement to write them so well. Plus the humour in this fic really had me laughing at all the right places! Thank you so much for writing this, I'm going to trawl your page for other oneshots now :)
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
The fix-up-their-romantic-life part of the plot was kind of short, but this was sweet nevertheless. :)

Thank goodness Fuery got out of the situation/plot/etc. unscathed (for the most part.) Who knows what would have happened to him if Mustang had addressed him with the same punishment, hahaha.