Reviews for In the Company of Secrets
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 8/19
Man, this is excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I think the best part is when he says that pink is his favourite colour.
Nice story (:
ToiletBrushCat chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love this fanfiction, its really cute and well writen.
It certainly makes you think at the end.
Me and my sister have decided that the most logical explanation is Naruto was going to turn all the toads in the world into horcruxes so they survived FOREVER!
awaylaughing chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I really, really enjoyed this! I loved Toad saying pink was his favourite colour, though it made me a little sad. I don't know why but probably because I've yet to read Unravel means I immediately pictured Sakura as dead. Morbid - I know but it seemed to fit with somewhat disengaged - almost tragic in a way - narrative. I've been scouring the place for good HP/Naruto crossovers and you've managed to take up only the second slot with this piece.
Good Omens chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is pretty good. :)
You're a fan of the book Good Omens, too? :) Neil Gaiman's a good author. (Believe it or not, I only accidentally named myself the same as the book, but I'm glad I did, because it's pretty good.)
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I imeadiatly was reminded of Azriphale with that warehouse of books. And Im sure Az would have a heart attack if he walked into Narutos shop.

The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wow really vague but nice story.

Waiting for the to romance brew b/w Harry and Naruto.
SkullCloud7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I like it. I think naruto is trying to find a way to extract the kyuubi, so he can die, because there is no one left that he loves.
Ai chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Interesting! I really like your style and the way you've portrayed Naruto through Harry's eyes. :)
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Naruto is trying figure out a way to get rid a Madara-teme. I just know it. I can't wait for the sequel!

You. Know. You. Love. Me.;)OXOX

Ana Lilly chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Really nice... I liked both fics (In the Company of Secrets and Unravel )
macky chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
you know i think i have read this story a bit more than the average person would have, but no matter how many times i come across it, it makes me want to read it again. great job, your stories are always wonderful.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
naruto is the only survivor of the ninja world.

The part where he says coakroaches will survive means he has found a way to kill himself, thus he was looking at the horucruxes and the books on immortality to find such a way to die.
Zarannya chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I just re-read this one after a long time- I have to say the plot is very intriguing and has SO much potential! I will once again patiently wait for a sequel/continuation :)
crazy-n-insane chapter 1 . 8/9/2010 is as you is indeed very vague. But there still remains the fact that it was ended just like that! I mean, i love the vagueness of the whole situation, but it is still odd. Notice, odd but lovable:)

Thanks for writing this! Although i know that i didn't review, i also really like Unravel, but it seems to end on an abrupt note which can be felt coming...if that makes any sense at all!

Again, thank you:)