Reviews for Starbucks Adventures
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
It'd be funny if those "midget Arabs" became Achmeds (look up Achmed the dead terrorist) after blowing up!
skyreflector chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
A burst of laser shot out of the pterodactyl's mouth and obliterated the 'big city head'

Big s#!tty head? Nice.
ThatDamnUmbreon chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
SUDDENLY, ALL THE CHARACTERS FALL OVER AS GIANT STUFFED ANIMALS AND A HUMAN HEAD POPS UP OUT OF NOWHERE: "NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa with another life-like taxidermy."
James McCloud chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Ok, what happened to the funny stuff like kick tricky into lava and stuff. Ever scine you killed him its been serious as crap. Your funny juice tank is empty.
XxSanitariumxX chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
Now this is a video game! Rescuing the princess, is for pussies!
shamedwolf34 chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Lol GOOD GOD that was a strange story. O.O
bryan mccloud chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
omg...from live dinosaurs to killing zombies...can anything go worse...lol.
TheBlackFox666 chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
NEW CHAPTER! :3

*Reads chapter*

Ho-hum! So you're changing the story line of the game COMPLETELY and not just making jokes? What hilarity ensues with this change of direction?

Looking forward to the next chapter, with great impatience! :)
2-D Jak chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
Awesome! Update (AH Pissed Mahself Laffing)
bryan mccloud chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
lol...this chapter is really damn funny as hell...hahahahaha.
ThatDamnUmbreon chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
The La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo! Someone has been playing Metal Gear Solid...
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
lol who da hell shot me with a bb gun
3-D Jak chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
"SILENCE! I Am the Patron God Of Purple Spaghetti Hair."

Okay That Was The Best Part in the Chapter. But, What's Taking So Long For You To Update?
Silvie of Southern chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
D'awww, all mushy gushy! :3 Not as many laughs as before, but sometimes seriousness is a good thing! I like that you have a plot in here, unlike most parodies, with no purpose. This is getting really interesting! I know I keep saying this, but I love it! :D and I MEAN IT!

YOU'RE AWESOME, OKAY? Keep it up! :D
Silvie of Southern chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
"Who the f-k just shot me with a BB gun?"

(...)

"D-mn this .22,"

Okay, if I said that was the best part of the chapter I would be lying, because EVERY PART IS THE BEST PART OF THE CHAPTER! :D But seriously, you're awesome and I'm so sorry for not reviewing sooner, because I'm a lazy arse.

And your reviews are at 123, which is EPIC...and I am sad to uneven the number. But that's just my lousy OCD. DON'T LET THAT STOP YOU FROM WRITING! BECAUSE I NEED LAUGHS! LAUGHTER MAKES YOU LIVE LONGER! If you keep this up, I will be immortal. (insert epic evil laugh here)