Reviews for Breathe
NeeNeeKins chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
omfg.

i really love your stories
Bliss Ink chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
This is the third time I've read this chapter alone. The whole story owns me but this chapter... heaven.
izabella chapter 17 . 2/9/2011
I want more! I officially love your writing! I love the way you write Jordan! Great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
This story is pure addictive crack fiction. I love it so much! Dear lord and before thus I didn't even think about the Staal brothers. This is awesome! Thank you!
HabsGirl31 chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
aw cute ending but i dont really think she deserved either one... I dont liek her anymore, she acts like shes not a whore and gets offended when someone tells her she is one but then she goes and does whorish things... I loved the story though :) great job!
HabsGirl31 chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
:O :O :O :O :O OMG!OMG! OMG! I love this story, its just so intense :) And sad, I hate how Marcs hurting but at the sdame time I love jordan... urgh your stories are just too good
HabsGirl31 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
haha i love the arresting jab ;) awesoem story!
HabsGirl31 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
gah! This story makes me giggle like a school girl lol! Its awesome and so cute. I always thought marc was a blond though and jared was the ginger, i actually looked at the nhl site to see but i guess u were right haha Great story!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 17 . 9/2/2009
Great ending! No more rookies! ;P Haha! I loved it! Thanks for posting this story and all of your other ones as well! Keep up the fantastic writing!
stovgirl chapter 17 . 9/1/2009
So, I am all calm and have gone back to using just the paperbag, when bam, she tells him she loves him - what, are you kiddin' me? Fine, I guess I thought I could without huffing and puffing for a few days. Loved the update!
materialgurl chapter 17 . 8/31/2009
professions of love! ahaha awee perfect finally! love it :)
stovgirl chapter 16 . 8/29/2009
WHAT? Seriously? I don't know how much more I can take but Tippi needs to get it together now, or else I will have to take to my bed...can't write anymore, have to put my oxygen mask back on :)
iheartcsinewyork chapter 16 . 8/28/2009
Well shit. This story has so many twists and turns! I love it! :) Update soon please, I'm begging!
stovgirl chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
gah! WOW, WOW, WOW! Just when I thought I could put the paperbag down, you go and write a chapter like this...good for Marc though for moving on...
materialgurl chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
love it! i dont htink i expected that one! and i cant even predict whats going to happen! im so lost! (err in like a good way ahahaha)thanks for the update and i cant wait to see how this continues!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »