Reviews for The Many Ways Of Love
TashaRose chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
Beautiful story. Excellent writing.
Lisa Cooper chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Aw! The Many Ways of Love was sweet. It was a bit different than some of the other Christy and Neil stories. You brought out some unique and at least valid points. Thank you for taking time to write this story. It was a pleasure to read. Good luck with everything, Lisa Cooper
Melissa72 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Yay! Wow, this fic was a romantic one for all involved. It would be hard to imagine Ida and David marrying Bird's Eye and Opal...but you somehow managed it. Well done. Am glad they all got hitched and are now growing families. Let's just hope the upcoming war doesn't do too much damage to the cove.

Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us. It's always good to read a fic where He is a main character:) God bless
ChristySue chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
I love it! Although you might want to check on some of the grammar. Like, "your" and "you're" aren't the same thing, and neither is "here" and "hear". But it's ok, I loved it anyway, and no one on here uses perfect spelling or punctuation. :) Keep the awesome stories coming!
ChristySue chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
ChristySue chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Ooooooh, I really like it so far! Keep the awesomeness coming! :)
ChristySue chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I absolutely love it so far! You're an amazing writer! :)
abfirechick chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
I love the addition of the Preacher from PA. I am from Lancaster County and have a family that is Mennonite.
DancingDoula chapter 19 . 11/30/2010
This is the second time I've read this story, and enjoyed it just as much as the first. I think the only complaint I have (and it's minor) is that I can't picture Neil calling Christy "dear heart". Other than that, I like all the characters-new ones included-and the sweetness! You are a really good writer and have an ear for romance. I will definitely read your other stories!
Melissa72 chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
Super sweet:) It was one big l-o-v-e fest. I had a hard time picturing David with Opal but his mentoring of Isaak made sense for him to pursue things with Opal.

Birds Eye's front name is Michael? Classic.

Thanks for sharing your gift of writing! God bless
Angelatil chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I love this story! I hope you do a sequel to this one, with more of Neil and Christy's life! I also love to read more about their wedding night and other blissful nights :)

This story had a little of everything..it was great! I have always loved Christy and Neil!

Please write more of them!
bgm76 chapter 19 . 10/7/2009
Fantastic ending! You HAVE to write more! The foreshadowing about the war is too strong to leave us hanging on like that. And we still need to see what happens with Miss Alice and Pastor James, and David and Opal's baby. I hope you will write a sequel. Excellent story and great finish!
Snarky Redhead chapter 19 . 10/4/2009
Please, please please do a sequel! I can't wait to read what happens next.
Red.Gael chapter 19 . 10/2/2009
I have absoulutly loved this story...and some of the more unusual pairings :-)

As a diehard christy/neil girl I would really love to see a continuation of this in a sequal...pretty please ?
bgm76 chapter 18 . 9/25/2009
Yay! Thanks for another installment. I can't wait to read more. I am really enjoying the unique character pairings you've created. Can't wait to read more!