Reviews for Missing
Vani88 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I can *so* picture this as a real NCIS beginning... first image the b/w freeze on the guy in the limo, smiling.. and then this part... :) Sounds interesting keep it up
STLFAN chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Very sweet. Love that he put his hand on her belly and formed the "i love you" sign. Very sweet.
Citation-2 chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Very nice story so far! I hope that whatever you plan for Gibbs won't be too bad! :)
kangaleigh chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Aww, I like the ending to this chapter!
Berlian chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
aww.. it's so sweet.. but it's seem like 'goodbye', don't know hy *sigh*.. I hope Gibbs will be fine,, or if he's abducted,, there's no major angst;)
STLFAN chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
I am enjoying this story. No reason to doubt your abilities.

Please continue and update soon.
lunarmoth131 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
I like it! So far it seems that Gibbs isn't going to disappear because he's being a jackass about her pregnancy. I was afraid of that when I first read the summary. I'm so glad they are both happy about it!

I also like that you mentioned that she couldn't work with certain chemicals. Even though I was aware of that I ignored it in my story, and I wish I hadn't. You are doing a great job! Post more soon!
kangaleigh chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Such a happy chapter!

Abby felt like she was on the way to her own funeral. It wasn’t the possible pregnancy that made her feel this way; it was more like the fear of the reaction of one certain man that let her fear the test or better yet its outcome.

You nailed that feeling perfectly! I've had that feeling. Its scary as hell!
Mookie17 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Brilliant as always, enjoying every minute. Update really soon.
Berlian chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
aww. it's so sweet.. impatient for the test;)
Berlian chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Interesting.. I love establish Gabby with suspense and drama.. Hope you'll update soon.
STLFAN chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Welcome back. Looking forward to your updates. I always enjoy your Gabby fics.
BlueSkyHigh chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
pretty good so far.
Mookie17 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
You're back,hoorah, I've been waiting for this story. Loving it already please update soon.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11