Reviews for Missing
Vani88 chapter 37 . 8/22/2009
It doesn't work out how you wanted ? *gg* I really like the ending... "Stop watching and start snuggling" is just so Abby... loved it...

And a sequel would definitely be in order :) Maybe something less angsty.. how about planning the marriage and all that (although that in itself can also be angsty *lol*...)
Vani88 chapter 36 . 8/22/2009
That's really sweet... I can understand that they'd have total trouble leaving each other alone... and it's so cute after all:)
losingmymind2 chapter 37 . 8/21/2009
Yes, a sequel is called for. Even though I haven't reviewed every chapter I've really enjoyed this story.
STLFAN chapter 37 . 8/21/2009
Another excellent story comes to an end. Great job. Sequel, well duh! I think that would be fantastic. Thank you for sharing your gift and time. I as a reader truly appreciate your work.
finlaure chapter 37 . 8/21/2009
Sequel, Sequel! Yes, It is so good he is home. Now let's see them make a home. Liked the story a Lot.
KellyRoxton chapter 37 . 8/21/2009
I think your fingers will tell you what you want to know. I'm not going to weigh in. Hugs you! GREAT Job. What a nice little ending. Giggles. I can't wait to buckle up for your next adventure. GREAT Job. WRite more of any GAbby goodness soon. Hugs you Tight.
Bamacrush chapter 35 . 8/20/2009
Abby was bound to find out. Glad she wasn't too mad. Aw, and they can have more Gibblets.
shadowkitten701 chapter 35 . 8/19/2009
Loving this fic! Gibbs and Abby are too sweet to each other. Keep writing! :)
Vani88 chapter 35 . 8/19/2009
This one was a really good chapter... I liked the sensitive way you handled it... great writing... and indeed, I bet it must've been hurting him like hell... poor guy...
Mookie17 chapter 35 . 8/19/2009
Great chapter, didn't think Gibbs could hide it from Abby for to long. Shame he has that little injury as I do enjoy a little bit of GAbby smut :)

Update soon.
Vani88 chapter 34 . 8/18/2009
Glad that she finally knows everything... personally I couldn't stand the last part... but I know that some need it.. and it does fit in the story...

(not to mention I like reading smut *gg*). Looking forward to your next chap
STLFAN chapter 34 . 8/18/2009
Excellent updates. I had some catching up to do and was not disappointed. Great scenes of tenderness while Gibbs explains his ordeal to Abby. Very well written. Nicely done.
Bamacrush chapter 34 . 8/18/2009
This was a beautiful chapter, so sweet and tender. Well done.
ascifigirl chapter 34 . 8/18/2009
You know, he could read the dictionary to me and I would be pudding in his hands... sigh...

Good stuff btw. : )
finlaure chapter 34 . 8/18/2009
sniffle, sniffle, poor Abby, but Gibbs can break bad news to me like that any day of the week. But yes that was so tender and loving and yet so Gibbs that I just,, sniffle, sniffle, and of course, faint. Wonderful as always.

oh, and an inside joke about the differance between English and German, How do I say you have a Gift for writing,, when Gift means Poison?
164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »