Reviews for Missing
dancer040 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
omg you where struck by lightning omg did it hurt really badly?
KellyRoxton chapter 33 . 8/18/2009
Gah... All the chapters can't be long and brilliant this one just happens to be short and sweet. Nice job. Write more and post sooner. Hugs me.
finlaure chapter 33 . 8/18/2009
Sometimes looks or touches can convey more than words. Sometimes just a few words can say everything.

Therefore, this is perfect even if it is short.

But much more soon, Please
Vani88 chapter 33 . 8/18/2009
You are mean, this is too short... please update soon
Mookie17 chapter 33 . 8/18/2009
More please :)
Vani88 chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
Cute chapter... and the bonding is far more important than the bad guys... now that they have been caught anyways... should be like that on the show, come to think of it.. Less bad-guy-asskicking and more relationships :)
Mookie17 chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
Wonderfully chapter, I just love the tenderness between Abby and Gibbs.

Please update soon.
Armywife chapter 31 . 8/16/2009
That was a good chapter. I like the interaction between Gibbs and Abby. I can't wait to see what happens next.
finlaure chapter 31 . 8/16/2009
Ok,, what happened to finding out if he was "all" ok,, and that was so funny about her explaination of "your baby" doesn't like the smell of coffe. More please soon.
KellyRoxton chapter 31 . 8/16/2009
Sorry I haven't been reviewing as much as normal I've been working a spotlight for a show. It was GREAT hugs you. I skipped over the icky hurting chapters. Hugs and Love Kelly.

Great chapter I loved the line about the strawberries and so on... Hugs you. Keep up the GREAT Work. Hugs Me.
Vani88 chapter 31 . 8/16/2009
Cute... but I am a little confused... he killed all the people that kept him, didn't he ? Or are these the ones that kidnapped him the first place ?
kangaleigh chapter 30 . 8/15/2009
Aw!
GAbbyIsLove chapter 23 . 8/15/2009
Sorry I hadn't reviewed!

I didn't know that you had made another story, and I was rather busy.

But I must say, you are a fantastic author and I've enjoyed reading this one so far!

Yikes at the torture Gibbs is enduring...Just ouch.

And I'm onto the next chapter!
finlaure chapter 30 . 8/15/2009
Can't wait for more. and to find out if Gibbs is 'completely' ok. And I really will love to see the arrest.
Vani88 chapter 30 . 8/15/2009
Sweet, lovely, cuddly... please update soon..
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »