Reviews for Together
WoodElfJedi chapter 15 . 1/18
Loved it!
Amita4ever chapter 15 . 1/5
This tale was so much fun! I really enjoyed it! I can see where your grammar (my own band) can improve a bit, particularly dialogue punctuation, but it in no way distracted from reading. You weave a good story, and I thank you for sharing it :D!
Amita4ever chapter 2 . 1/4
Just started your tale, and I must say, I love how you turn your phrases... "the boy did not capture the water. The water captured the boy." That and others, and your descriptions are so full and rich. It's a pleasure to read!
Arlya chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
This is a really well written and sweet story. I'm glad I read it :)
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
I LOVE THIS! :D
Russingon5eva chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
Love it. Wonderful story.
WUMCSkilletFan chapter 15 . 8/31/2010
Oh, I love it! It describes so much about Legolas' and Aragorn's friendship! I mean, even if it is a fanfic. Were Elladan and Elrohir actual character's in the book? Sorry for my ignorance, I can't find any of the books anymore. Your writing is phenomenal! Please don't stop! Well, you've completed this story, but I mean writing in general!

Your Friend,

WUMCSkilletFan and Superchick
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
wow, when I realized Elrond's dream was just that, a dream, I swear I felt my heart break :(
Tia Paes chapter 15 . 4/9/2010
Aww this was a really nice read. A good idea for a fic and you pulled it off really well!
Sauron Gorthaur chapter 15 . 11/24/2009
Beautiful and sweet at the same time seems to be a good way to describe this story. I really enjoyed reading it, both because of the beautiful writing and because of the intriguing cliffhanger endings to most of the chapters that just begged me to read on. As a writer, you certainly know how to draw an audience along with words.

The characterization of Legolas is great. I can see the noble elven qualities and the playfulness that Tolkien bestowed on him in the books, in your story. Although Estel is not as I would have imagined him, you have also developed a very distinct character for him, too: one that you maintain successfully throughout the whole story. I loved what you did with 'Dan and 'Ro, too - I was sad that they were only in the first chapter and the last chapter. Also, nice work with tossing in the elvish words like 'ada' and 'mellon nin'. It reallys adds to the story and gives it a sense of being real.

One question: Why is Urvaethil sometimes called Uruviel? Am I missing something? I was slightly puzzled by that throughout the story.

I hope you have another story coming soon. Have you maybe considered doing a piece about Estel discovering his heritage, that he's Aragorn. I could see you doing a really neat oneshot or a longer piece with that. Just a suggestion. I bid you farewell for now, but hope to review many more stories of yours in the future. Keep on writing!

-Sauron Gorthaur
Elenothar chapter 15 . 8/29/2009
A last review...

I really liked the last chapter (they are always so full of pranks the four of them ;)

I hope one day you'll write a sequel!

And happy writing to you, too :)
Idril Ar-Feiniel chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
This is such a good ending, the word choises are superb. I hope there is a sequel coming out soon!
ziggy3 chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
I am sorry this has come to an end but I think you will be writing more so I will look forward to them. This has been fun and in the best friendship tradition.I'd like to see more of Urvaethil and Laerel please.
Ilovepi chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
aw...thanks for the story! it made me smile.
empty acct chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
This is just fantastic. Estel's innocence and sensitivity is adorable, and I love your writing style-it's very poetic and a pleasure to read.