Reviews for A long night
supernaturalobsessionfemale chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
that was soo good i loved it
Ellie Clemons chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
What. The. Fuck? That was unexpected! But i loved it :)
The Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
(dances around with an evil grin) hee hee hee this is bettert han fun

I love the way your evil little mind works

more pls but hurt Sam this time
moira4eku chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
How very sad. Dean is so good taking care of Sam. I hope Sam realizes what a great brother he really has in Dean. Luckily, Dean did get Sam away from that party. I had a bad feeling that the teenagers would get into trouble, and boy did they. Poor Sam, to lose his first real girl friend like that. Snif... I really enjoyed your story, thanks for writing it so we could read it.
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Hello there:

Just read your newest story...

Aw Sammy ... broken hearts don't always mend...thank goodness he has Dean to help him through.

Love the brotherly moments...Sam reacting in anger when he wasn't allowed to go to the party and then sneaking out...was my favorite part...Dean was going nuts that 'the kid' even left his cell behind! Nice detail there.

Thank you - I enjoyed!

Be well,

Karen
bia1007 chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Poor Sam, truly a tragic end to that party night, all the kids, Sam’s girlfriend and the innocent parents in the other car dead. So, yes this wasn’t really a happy ending but still a good one for Sam and Dean – their special bond proves one more time it’s strength, Dean comforting his Sammy (“I caressed his hair, letting tears fall on my own”, beautiful!) and Sam realizing how much he needs his big brother (“I’m glad you’re with me… I really need you… not dad…” I knew it was an apology for our fight hours before and though I didn’t needed it, having already forgiven him, a lump built in my throat. He wasn’t picking dad over me…), touching insight! Thank you for sharing!
bia1007 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Very hurting moment for Dean when Sam told him he’d prefer his dad – knowing how close these two brothers are and how much Sam means to Dean, that was in fact a low blow. About the party, I have to agree with Dean, this sounds like trouble, hope everything will be all right at the end, for Sam and between the brothers. Great as always!
Phx chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Interesting dynamice because one could say that if Sam had been allowed to go to the party the accident wouldn't have happened because he would have been sober enough to stop them driving. I like that, so although Sam feels guilty, it really should be Dean who does. He might have been angry that Sam snuck out but Sam wasn't that stupid as to let someone get behind the wheel of a car when they were drunk. He might not have been able to stop Cash but he might have been able to stop Sandy.
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
aw poor baby! poor sammy!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
heh heh heh

this should be fun
moira4eku chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Dean is right in telling Sam not to go to that party. 16 year olds with alcohol can spell TROUBLE big time. I'm looking forward to the next part.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Sammy picking John over Dean. Poor Dean...
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
ohh sammys in trouble! epp, wow, he wants john over dean, well i loe john but ouch! that had to hurt!

loving this! :D