Reviews for Rookie Adventures
SweetBrownie chapter 3 . 2/28
I find your stories of the rookie and the Ghostbusters team very amusing, and it is the humor that I like. Especially the two first chapters, but the third is not that bad either. It was first here that I found out that the rookie is based on the games producer, Ryan French. The only downside that I can find is that you haven't done any new chapters to it since august 2009. A bit sad, I think, because you seem to have a talent to do this. And the work of this is very good so far.

I cant find the word "completed" by the summary, which makes me wonder if chapter 3 really is the end or not. I hope not, because I find it to be quite a few fanfictions based on the game here. All of them are short, aren’t they? Makes me think I should give humor a try. To write it, I mean. Lets see how that works out.
barber477 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
those first two chapters were actually pretty funny! :)
Sonar chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Ha ha! That's cute.
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That was quite priceless really. Nicely done and very funny.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
lol Ray is traumatized by marshmallows!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
lol the Rookie insists on being the silent protagonist huh
ImonZ chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
More with the rookie! You've actually managed to give him some characterm which is quite hard for someone like him.

The other guys are depicted good.
Uncle Theodore chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
So he does speak and when he thought Isslya like him another story on this page says he and the doctor are married
Tony S chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Loved this. Please make more chapters.
Shadowtechmaster chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
That is really funny.
Shannon C. Redfield chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
OMG this is so funny...and cute too! I'm looking forward to more of this. I can't wait! I thought Peter chasing the Rookie was hilarious! Especially the smiley face! :D
Elburn chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Cute. xD *Giggle*

I've yet to play the game, but reading stuff like this sure makes me look forward to doing so. : )