Reviews for Cheaters
Alex chapter 1 . 5/4
I positively love this one shot very, very much.
Moozanna chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
LOVE! Would love to see you write more One-Shots like this. really cool and fun.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
TriGemini chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Loved reading this a lot. Not to mention, it was very amusing to read, as well.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
oh man, I don't know...*shakes head* *can't tell if this was good or not* It was definitely humurous, to be sure. And surprisingly I was okay with Blair forgiving him when they started making out. Though chances are I wouldn't have been if I'd have known the actual problem. Heh. And the marriage thing? It's cute and quirky, I guess. I mean, I know Chuck Bass doesn't do ANYTHING normal, but I think an actual proposal would have been nice too. *sighs* Well, whatever.

Cute oneshot. *moves on*
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Amusing, very amusing. I might reccommend some more descirption before dialogue, not too much to throw off the pace of the story, but to add another layer to the fic.

Also, the ending... well it sucks. It doesn't feel like an ending at all. You had such good momentum going and *BAM* it's all over.

BUt over all, the dialogue was decent (Chuck and Blair are hard to write for, because you have to be so clever) and pretty cute. It had me smiling.
Korella May chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
hehehe so sweet!

Love Chuck's confident attitude during the whole thing, awesome D
00JLO chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Nice fanfic.
acbassxo chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
HAHA I loved this. I just thought you should know, you're an amazing writer. :)
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was not too random. It was fast pased but so are Chuck and Blair :) The Chuck seeming to have planned the entire engagement and not asking Blair yet is completly Chuck Bass :) Great idea! He really would have to make a game out of it. The elevator scene was hotness, of course being with Chuck during a blackout in such an enclosed space, I am pretty sure I would agree to anything LOL! Great job I loved it!
L chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
ack! continue please!
decemberellia chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Loved the banter, the bit about being monogamous, and how confident Chuck was when he said Blair was going to marry him. Then she kept tripping up with the "I haven't said yes yet!" -TOTALLY realistic. I do that ALL THE TIME. Not about marriage proposals, though, lol. But I wish Chuck would say that to me! Anywho, it was cute and funny and wonderful! :D
danicavhill chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Really loved this! I like how their proposal is so outside the box, because they are an atypical couple. :)